• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piggy Feat Discussion

Hello a couple of days ago I made two Piggy pages but they were deleted as they lacked calculations. A calculation was made but I noticed some issues with it. I personally think the feat is 8-C and that the feat affects way more characters. You can discuss the explosion feat here.

But like what I said it's consistent because everyone who does the crazy 8-C feats are Athletes, Weapon Users, Infected, or multiple of these categories.

Again where was it stated that the feat didn't affect the entire plant? It's shown to be consistent as the characters damage each other alot as it's a horror game. 9-A is Small Building level so that you know.
But see I don't think we should conclude a 9-A Feat aka Building for all until when Chapter 4 comes with a new explosion in the game as rumored
Again it's only rumored and Chapter 4 is coming in 2 weeks which may be too much time, the RB Battles which could be canon is coming in 6 days last time I checked so we could wait until then.

What Ican'tthinkof1goodname specifically means by "affect the entire plant" is that the adjacent rooms to the starting room are affected. Though, I just noticed that they're replaced with unorthodox environments such as part of the carnival with a tree, a room with a vending machine, part of a cave, and a section of a school cafeteria. This brings up the possibility that there could be some kind of hax in play (which could work in tandem with how the player must place two glowing sticks in a machine with the dynamite in question to obtain it, please expand on this information if you know about it).

As hinted at before the fight begins, a Twitter teaser from Minitoon, the true ending, and Distorted Memory The Player was going crazy and sick due to some kind of chemicals as a result of the explosion and destruction of the building.

But like what I said it's consistent because everyone who does the crazy 8-C feats are Athletes, Weapon Users, Infected, or multiple of these categories.
Are there any other showings of the player or other characters performing 8-C or 9-A feats for that matter? Weapons like guns would be piercing damage and could be able to harm entities of this level if they're a strong enough caliber.

Seems like it was Chain Reaction rather than direct AP.
This was one of my ideas on the whole topic too: the other parts of the plant being harmed could be the result of a chain reaction. The explosion didn't completely destroy the main room either, just blew a few holes into nearby walls. If the player is suggested or implied to place the dynamite to achieve that purpose, then it could've been done in a strategic fashion to make the rest of the facility implode. The dynamite itself has been calced at being 9-A at most, the power plant collapse is far too vague to draw from since it's only shown to blow a few walls open.

If we can't reach a conclusion on the 9-A feat: anyone who scales to it should have it worded as "Small Building level, possibly higher (Tanked a bundle of dynamite exploding, of which would be this strong; the same explosion presumably brought down an unknown amount of the power plant it was in with it)"

Characters, from what I've seen, should be tiered as follows:

1. The Player:

Attack Potency: Street level, possibly Small Building level with the gun (The gun in Piggy appears to be modeled after an M1911 pistol; can momentarily incapacitate the Infected, who could survive an explosion alongside the player which is this powerful)

Durability: Likely Street level, possibly Small Building level (Is a police officer, survived a blow from Piggy at the start of the game and can walk as normal even after stepping in their bear traps; shown to survive the explosion in the power plant, although this may be an outlier)

2. The Infected

Attack Potency: Street level, possibly Small Building level (Are shown to wield weapons such as large blades, sledgehammers, spears, and knives. Even without weapons, they can kill the player unarmed or with weak weapons such as rulers or wooden shortswords; could harm the player, who survived the power plant explosion, although this may be an outlier)

Durability: Street level, possibly Small Building level (Could survive a fall from the second floor of the house that the player couldn't otherwise, gunshots only incapacitate them.

3. Mr. P

Attack Potency: Street level, possibly Small Building level (Can kill the player in one shot)

Durability: Small Building level, possibly higher (Is unfazed by the player's guns; stood at the epicenter of an explosion that consisted of 7 sticks of dynamite, which would be this powerful, and took no damage whatsoever. This explosion supposedly collapsed the surrounding power plant around them, albeit to an unknown degree)

I'm willing to just not make Piggy pages
Are there any other showings of the player or other characters performing 8-C or 9-A feats for that matter? Weapons like guns would be piercing damage and could be able to harm entities of this level if they're a strong enough caliber.
Maybe, One Word: Powerscaling
can walk as normal even after stepping in their bear traps
The traps haven't been shown to be canon
Are shown to wield weapons such as large blades, sledgehammers, spears, and knives. Even without weapons, they can kill the player unarmed or with weak weapons such as rulers or wooden shortswords
I don't plan on making a composite Infected page any time soon also the Pony skin is not canon as he isn't infected
Is unfazed by the player's guns; stood at the epicenter of an explosion that consisted of 7 sticks of dynamite, which would be this powerful, and took no damage whatsoever
As I've tried saying you can be in the break area for example and still be affected increasing the range of the explosion

The video is speculation, we don't know if anyone was in the safehouse that is presaumably going to below up. We'd have to wait and see, then make a CRT once it gets released.

I know about the powerscaling. That's what I'm arguing 9-A as a possible rating. The thing is that this is one showing that is contradicted plenty upon plenty of times beforehand, hence why I say the cast should be "possibly Small Building level". They CAN possibly scale to it and you're allowed to debate with them at 9-A since it is one showing of power that they can all tank and therefore scale to under that premise, it's just that 9-C is vastly more consistent in-verse what with the infected showing to be these physically powerful entities that can maul a human character and the player-character being a police officer in-lore. I'm willing to include the 9-A stuff on the profile, but it's best to mention the 9-C stuff to display that it's only one showing of durability around that level when the characters are shown to be around 9-C.

An outlier is what I'm getting from this whole thing - the main character is consistently shown to be threatened by the infected with various weapons and need to use weaponry to incapacitate them. It would still work if both are 9-A with the infected being on a higher level.

I'd much rather get another person on the whole topic. They don't have to be knowledgeable about the verse as much as they should be knowledgeable regarding scaling with the horror stuff.
The traps haven't been shown to be canon
They're not canon? They're clearly used ingame, unless there are statements (WoG or ingame) to suggest that they merely exist as game mechanics or the like.
I don't plan on making a composite Infected page any time soon also the Pony skin is not canon as he isn't infected
That actually makes sense. I wasn't so sure about the other infected dudes in the video.
As I've tried saying you can be in the break area for example and still be affected increasing the range of the explosion
Does it just teleport you to the main room if you're not in it when the explosion happens?

Last edited:
Does it just teleport you to the main room if you're not in it when the explosion happens?
I think the explosion does that touch that room so no you aren't teleported
They're not canon? They're clearly used ingame, unless there are statements (WoG or ingame) to suggest that they merely exist as game mechanics or the like.
Not everything you see in gameplay is canonically because of Game Mechanics
The video is speculation, we don't know if anyone was in the safehouse that is presaumably going to below up
It was a prediction based on this Tweet
I know about the powerscaling. That's what I'm arguing 9-A as a possible rating. The thing is that this is one showing that is contradicted plenty upon plenty of times beforehand, hence why I say the cast should be "possibly Small Building level". They CAN possibly scale to it and you're allowed to debate with them at 9-A since it is one showing of power that they can all tank and therefore scale to under that premise, it's just that 9-C is vastly more consistent in-verse what with the infected showing to be these physically powerful entities that can maul a human character and the player-character being a police officer in-lore. I'm willing to include the 9-A stuff on the profile, but it's best to mention the 9-C stuff to display that it's only one showing of durability around that level when the characters are shown to be around 9-C.
Again

I think the explosion does that touch that room so no you aren't teleported

Not everything you see in gameplay is canonically because of Game Mechanics

It was a prediction based on this Tweet
It's like, one instance where someone places down a bomb and some dude stands in the epicenter and facetanks it. Where are the other "8-C feats"? The video you showed is, like I said, speculation for an event that could just as easily be a far-off explosion with nobody in it or anything else - we don't even know yet. Thus, we only have one 9-A/8-C feat to scale off of.

This is one vastly superhuman feat in an ocean of 9-C feats that the infected/player should scale to. The burden of proof is on you to prove that everyone should scale to 9-A. Powerscaling works, yes, but it's a huge outlier. There IS the possibility of scaling, it's just worth mentioning the presence of the other 9-C stuff to denote that this was a one-off feat.

The reason I'm not supporting 8-C is purely because it's what got the profile deleted in the first place - lack of verifiable evidence that the explosion was that powerful. "Possibly higher" can be used to denote that the explosion would've been at the bare minimum that powerful, but higher as per the nature of it harming the rest of the building to an unknown degree.

Time to record gameplay showing The Player being affected all the way in the breakroom
It's like, one instance where someone places down a bomb and some dude stands in the epicenter and facetanks it. Where are the other "8-C feats"? The video you showed is, like I said, speculation for an event that could just as easily be a far-off explosion with nobody in it or anything else - we don't even know yet. Thus, we only have one 9-A/8-C feat to scale off of.
Again the player and others don't have to be near the explosion at the start and can just be hiding. In the ending of Chapter 3 Pony and The Player are heading back to The Safe House which is what's going to explode. As you hopefully know Willow Wolf isn't good but is evil so she would likely wait until The Player and Pony are in the building.
This is one vastly superhuman feat in an ocean of 9-C feats that the infected/player should scale to. The burden of proof is on you to prove that everyone should scale to 9-A. Powerscaling works, yes, but it's a huge outlier. There IS the possibility of scaling, it's just worth mentioning the presence of the other 9-C stuff to denote that this was a one-off feat.
Time to remind you of how the 9-C feats are actually 8-C feats again
The reason I'm not supporting 8-C is purely because it's what got the profile deleted in the first place - lack of verifiable evidence that the explosion was that powerful. "Possibly higher" can be used to denote that the explosion would've been at the bare minimum that powerful, but higher as per the nature of it harming the rest of the building to an unknown degree.
Again I'm not publishing the profiles unless there is a conclusion on this thread so lack of verifiable evidence isn't going to be a issue. Your friend Mike already has given up on trying to prove it's not 8-C to let you know.

Time to remind you of how the 9-C feats are actually 8-C feats again

Again I'm not publishing the profiles unless there is a conclusion on this thread so lack of verifiable evidence isn't going to be a issue. Your friend Mike already has given up on trying to prove it's not 8-C to let you know.
If you mean the 9-C feats are 8-C feats because they scale then that's why I'm saying "9-C, possibly 9-A/8-C" should be on the the profile; there's one 9-A feat in the midst of a bunch of 9-C feats. We can use both, but the characters being purely 9-A/8-C despite having many other showings of an average level of strength being around 9-C - both within the cutscenes and in-play.

You're going to want to contact a staff member over the decision on the tierings and they can give a response.

I don't feel like repeating myself as I have already debunked that point by the exact quote you're quoting.

Which ones do you recommend? I feel that we're getting closer to an conclusion

Zany's interpretation seems to make sense.

Useable, in that case? RK800 is suggesting 9-A and Danganronpa insofar scales to a 9-A feat with mention of 9-C feats on their profiles.

Is there a calculation for the energy needed to withstand the explosion?

Back