• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki's Feat Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatsumaki perfomed this feat:

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNzk1NzMyNzQ2NzcyNzglMkZwXzE4LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5MTcyNzk1ODA4MTE4NTM4NDQlMkZwXzE5LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzAyNDU2NzA5OTIlMkY5MTcyNzk1OTQ2MTEwOTM1MjQlMkZwXzIwLnBuZw==

And as you can see, she was twisting up z city. Shouldn't this be considered as lifting strenght feat worth of a calculation? Maybe a possible upgrade.

- ''While Striking Strength measures the energy of a character's physical attacks, Lifting Strength measures the amount of mass they can lift, which is determined by the amount of force a character can produce.''

- ''Tearing is also included in this category, but it is an unreliable method of calculating overall lifting ability a vast majority of the time.'' I don't think would be unrealiable since it's just her TK which already scales to LS.

Last edited:
Depends, how deep into the ground is she affecting?

I'd say a good estimate would be the depth of the MA association.

Because we can see the pieces of the surface moving around where she lifted the base from in the diagrams of the map. So I would assume her TK goes at least that deep.

Otherwise, I'm unsure what else would be the best thing to use.

Tatsumaki and in-trainin Saitama are the only ones who scales to this feat. Remember that Psykosorochi was completely paralized while Tatsumaki was perfoming this feat, just a great evidence to show the gap in LS between Tats and Psykosorochi.

It's already been accepted and this is in CRT board, all we have to do is wait for like 1 more day to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back