• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piedmon VS Nappa

Nappa has better range, but Piemon is probably fast enough to dodge the majority of his attacks. If Piemon gets close, he can turn Nappa into a keychain.

Gonna go with Piemon on this one.

Well if you guys believe WarGreymon is Small Planet, then via Powerscaling Piemon should be the same as he toyed with WarGreymon before getting serious and one-shotting him.

I go with Piemon.

Well, Nappa is at least Small Planet+, while Piemon is Small Planet, likely higher, so the DC is pretty close. The Sub-Relativistic+ Nappa is faster than Piemon but Piemon has the reaction speed to keep up.

If Piemon is playing around and just dodging, I could see him being taken by surprise, since Nappa has enough DC to harm him. However, Piemon has more hax, so he could probably use it to, as said above, transform Nappa into a keychain or something like this.

I'd probably give it to Piemon then, unless Nappa manage to grieviously harm him with an attack and quickly finish off the stunned Dark Master. Since Nappa's also pretty cocky, I think he'd take the time to mock Piemon over it, allowing Piemon to use his hax.

Piedmon has superior hax that would allow him to pretty much beat Nappa since most DBZ characters more or less only have real brute force with Nappa falling in that category heavily.

Back