• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Bringing this one back

• Low 5-B
  • Speed equalized
  • TSB restricted
  • Post Raditz Piccolo
  • Piccolo: 3
  • Naruto: 2

...There are two Piccolo's that are Low 5-B. The first is the one that effortlessly one shot the moon but was fodder to Raditz (who Naruto currently has a victory over). Then there is the Piccolo who returned and could one shot a Sibaman who is as strong as Raditz.

So it's either close the thread as Naruto already has a victory over someone superior to this Piccolo or remove Naruto's victory over Raditz as now he somehow can now fight Piccolo who can one shot Raditz.

naruto has superior hax and piccolo had a hard time landing his Special Beam Canon on a similarly powered warrior.

but piccolo's hax is similar, and his Regenerationn could allow him to survive if Naruto doesn't blow him to bits.

so i vote inconclusive.

LordGriffin1000 said:
...There are two Piccolo's that are Low 5-B. The first is the one that effortlessly one shot the moon but was fodder to Raditz (who Naruto currently has a victory over). Then there is the Piccolo who returned and could one shot a Sibaman who is as strong as Raditz.
So it's either close the thread as Naruto already has a victory over someone superior to this Piccolo or remove Naruto's victory over Raditz as now he somehow can now fight Piccolo who can one shot Raditz.
there is still the fact that even if piccolo could one shot Raditz, it required him to not be moving at all, which plays a factor in that his charge and speed for that one attack is a lot slower than the rest of his movements and attacks.

Megamangohan said:
naruto has superior hax and piccolo had a hard time landing his Special Beam Canon on a similarly powered warrior.

but piccolo's hax is similar, and his Regenerationn could allow him to survive if Naruto doesn't blow him to bits.

so i vote inconclusive.
Piccolo wouldn't need the Special Beam Cannon to deal with Naruto as this is now post Raditz so he can one shot Naruto with his normal powered energy blasts.

I'll say again, this Piccolo can one shot Raditz with a mouth beam like he did the Sibaman as Sibaman are just as strong as Raditz. So no Piccolo doesn't need SBC to heavily damage Naruto. Unless you saying Naruto can One Shot Raditz then their fight needs to be removed.

If not then I vote Piccolo as he has superior AP and Durability as Naruto is on Raditz's level right now, he has some decent Regen, AoE and Range so clones won't be that much of a problem.

Naruto won't go down easily as he has his danger sense, and some good moves like magnet Rasengan and clones but if Naruto makes to many clones they won't be as Powerful and will be destroyed.

Also Naruto cannot have a fair fight against Raditz and then battle someone who can One Shot Raditz and has more techniques then Raditz.

Piccolo has some good versatility as well as a decent AP advantage since he can one-shot a Low 5-B who is equal to a Low 5-B who stomped two Low 5-B's.

My vote goes to Piccolo.

Piccolo has only 1 low 5b key,i suppose it is his state after the fight with Raditz.They are both simple low5b so the gap between their power should not be big.Naruto takes this via clone spam,rasenshuriken and better stamina.

Dzhindzholia said:
Piccolo has only 1 low 5b key,i suppose it is his state after the fight with Raditz.They are both simple low5b so the gap between their power should not be big.Naruto takes this via clone spam,rasenshuriken and better stamina.
Piccolo can create clones as well, and I'm fairly confident Piccolo has more stamina than Naruto. Also, any one of Piccolo's attacks will obliterate Naruto. With speed equalized, something will eventually connect.

Piccolo, as he has better AP and durability. He also has a decent omni-directional attack. Griffin already covered mostly everything.

@Noahkaismith

Narutos attacks can harm Piccolo too,especially rassenshuriken.Also,do you really compare a couple of clones from Piccolo to Narutos almost endless clones?

Back