• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1-1-2) Photoshop Flowey vs Galeem: SOUL Collecting

Both are Low 2-C and speed is equalized.

f7c6dcedbfb252ba0a6a250093dc2169.jpg
1200px-Galeem_SSBU.png

Photoshop Flowey: 1 (Sdjlakjh)

Galeem: 1 (koopa3144)

Incon: 3 (StrymULTRA, Arkansalter2)

Last edited:
I typed out this reply and thought I posted it hours ago lol
So, Galeem is probably gonna start with covering the universe with his light which is gonna reduce Flowey to a spirit if he's hit by it. Flowey won't be able to load back after being reduced to a spirit due to being under the control of Galeem. Flowey's best bet is loading before he gets hit though he wouldn't know needs to avoid it and the attack can blitz the Smashers who are comparable to Galeem in speed.

So, Galeem is probably gonna start with covering the universe with his light which is gonna reduce Flowey to a spirit if he's hit by it.
I'd point out that the Smashers at the time were High 6-A while Galeem was Low 2-C, aka he could one shot them. In fact, in the final fight the Smashers are comparable to Galeem, and they aren't reduced to spirits the moment his light hits them.
Flowey won't be able to load back after being reduced to a spirit due to being under the control of Galeem.
Flowey is soulless, the closest thing he has to spirits are the 6 Human SOULs that he absorbed, but he didn't completely merge with those.

Why do you think they scale to him in the first place 🗿.

This is genuinely the argument y'all used to argue the smashers winning being PIS, now he one shots them again?

I'd remind you that this is a bad ending, one that happens only after they're defeated by Galeem after an extensive fight. He was simply dealing the final blow there.

Why do you think they scale to him in the first place 🗿.

This is genuinely the argument y'all used to argue the smashers winning being PIS, now he one shots them again?

I'd remind you that this is a bad ending, one that happens only after they're defeated by Galeem after an extensive fight. He was simply dealing the final blow there.
I'm not saying the Smashers don't scale to Galeem. His charged light attack dura negs by turning peeps into spirits.

Also the bad ending comes from if the fighters only defeat Dharkon.

So what's stopping Flowey using it on Galeem? He doesn't seem have resists to it
Well... nothing. Just that it is arguable if he'll head with it IC or not, and it depends whenever he'll find Galeem's SOUL worth to be absorbed or not.

Well... nothing. Just that it is arguable if he'll head with it IC or not, and it depends whenever he'll find Galeem's SOUL worth to be absorbed or not.
Well if that's the case, I think Flowey could just RW and Data manip Galeem's light attacks or just everything

I think he meant that his EE could override the light and delete Galeem, given that's ultimately still under Information.
Ok what about just EE everything?
Eh, I'd argue that Flowey wouldn't lead with EE outside of his God of Hyperdeath key more often than not. Considering Galeem has hundreds of spirits, I feel like Flowey would be more inclined to kill Galeem and take the spirits to become more powerful than just EE them all away.

Eh, I'd argue that Flowey wouldn't lead with EE outside of his God of Hyperdeath key more often than not. Considering Galeem has hundreds of spirits, I feel like Flowey would be more inclined to kill Galeem and take the spirits to become more powerful than just EE them all away.
I think Flowey being a genius would take precautions against an entity he doesn't know of and wouldn't risk it

Ngl I'm voting Incon here.

Both Flowey and Galeem can pull off a one shot via hax (Deconstruction + "Soul" hax vs Info 2 EE), it really just depends on how the two would pull that off, and you can make a decent argument for both pulling that in different scenarios.

I think Flowey being a genius would take precautions against an entity he doesn't know of and wouldn't risk it
Still. IC Flowey wants to get enough Souls to become god. If he sees a being with hundreds of what he would probably think are souls, he isn't gonna pass up that chance to kill them and take the souls.

Still. IC Flowey wants to get enough Souls to become god. If he sees a being with hundreds of what he would probably think are souls, he isn't gonna pass up that chance to kill them and take the souls.
I mean Galeem doesn't really carry those around. Flowey wouldn't exactly know about it by default.

I'd say incon. They can each one shot each other so they'd just throw out their strongest move and prob kill each other. Earth would end up in ruins too.

Well if he wants to get more souls, he wouldn't just EE the entire underground. In his photoshop phase, all he wants is just toying with Frisk

Well if he wants to get more souls, he wouldn't just EE the entire underground. In his photoshop phase, all he wants is just toying with Frisk
Tbf his intent there was more to toy with Frisk until he get tired and takes their SOUL, as he does say he plans to get the 7th SOUL to become God and actually put his plan to work.

Tbf his intent there was more to toy with Frisk until he get tired and takes their SOUL, as he does say he plans to get the 7th SOUL to become God and actually put his plan to work.
So would that mean Flowey by default would be uninterested in Galeem? Since he only wants Frisk's

I mean flowey hasn't used EE in a fight before he just used it to mess with Frisk I also don't think we blame information manipulation for the ee given we don't see what happened he even says he'll show humans and monsters the true meaning of this world after beating Frisk.

Back