• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shaggy rams Phoenix and breaks tables FRA. Breaking tables shouldn't be much lower than breaking doors TBF. Then again he can smash through doors so it's moot.

Also Shaggy stomped an entire gang of bikers who on their lonesome could destroy metal dinosaur robots.

Shaggy isn´t dumb so not really. On his profile he said to have above average and the knowledge of Odin. Still not as high as Phoenix but still. Also have of PW´s abilities he shouldn´t have.

The door is reinforced it is quite, quite, quite stronger than tables. Phoenix is also academically smarter, but i assume Shaggy has his "bad' confidence going on, which would make him overwhelm combat-experience Phoenix.

At least Shaggy has some actual CANON fighting experience for being capable of soloing a group of bikers. So for that, voting Shaggy.

Not going to stop various abilities, unpredictability, higher AP via wrecking people who wreck robot dinos.

reinforced door>dinousaurs>metal dinosuars>thugs>Shaggy iirc

• The Thinker: Clock in the form of a statue. The clock's gears have been removed. Made by Larry Butz. Strong enough to cause fatal head trauma.
Does Phoenix ever use this in combat?

• Samurai Spear: The murder weapon. A break in the shaft has been mended with duct tape.
Same as above.

• Pistol: The murder weapon. 22-caliber. Fired 3 times. Bears prints from Edgeworth's right hannd.
Same as above.

• Edgeworth´s Knife: The murder weapon, found in Edgeworth's toolbox
Same as above.

• Victim´s Staff: Has a sword hidden inside. The actual weapon used to murder the victim.
Same as above.

• Dahlia´s Present: Dahlia's present was a necklace that contained a small bottle in it, and was given by Dahlia Hawthorne to Phoenix Wright during their time at Ivy University, Contains Poison.
Does he use this for combat?

• Luminol Testing Fluid: Solution used for scientific investigation. Finds bloods traces.
Combat uses?

• MC Bomber: MC Bomber is a computer virus created by Glen Elg for the sole purpose of paying off his debt to Furio Tigre.
Does he actually own or use this?

Aside of the bottle, not really. As far as i know. But he does canonically stuff all of that into his pockets on the games.

And, the luminol is on a spraying bottle, so he could blind Shaggy with it by shooting luminol at his eyes. That thing should burn.

Phoenix has a ton of durability feats he has gotten in dangerous situations, like being tased to unconsciousness. So...yeah, i do not think just calling Ace Attorney a "lawyer game" is a good argument.

I guess he is too dumb to bash someone in the hesd with the thinker or stab someone with a knife, or shoot someone with a gun (he has had multiple gun-related murder cases in his careeer).

And i do feel a bit triggered because you keep saying Sce Attorney is just a 'Lawyer game". He also survived a tiger attacking him, being run over by a car at full speed and hitting a street sign while flying and falling into a raging river.

Doing it well and doing it are different things. He shouldn´t have weapon mastery and data manip just because he has evidence.

Also more info on this: Maya's Magatama

I am not saying he isn´t durable, I am just saying he isn´t as skilled as Shaggy in this situation. Phoenix isn´t trash or anything, he just doesn´t have that much besides intelegence, poison, and his stats.

Hey I enjoy ace attorney too but that's all it is, a lawyer game. Phoenix hasn't really been in a good fight before. He's out of his league here.

He one shots shaggy with his ap, but i will give you that Shaggy is stronger in terms of combat skill.

Phoenix can read minds with the magatama. And i am not your investigator, so figure out stuff on your own, search a wiki or read the profile.

Jackythejack said:
Hey I enjoy ace attorney too but that's all it is, a lawyer game. Phoenix hasn't really been in a good fight before. He's out of his league here.
Not to mention, Shaggy has Martial Arts, which is overall not something that Phoenix can present. I switch to calling this a stomp in Shaggy's favor.

Hans0l013123897 said:
The door is reinforced it is quite, quite, quite stronger than tables.
Phoenix is also academically smarter, but i assume Shaggy has his "bad' confidence going on, which would make him overwhelm combat-experience Phoenix.
It was calc'd to be Athlete level, because the entire thing wasn't shattered in either the game or anime. If it was, then it'd have some argument. Just because it is reinforced doesn't put you at Wall level unless you happen to have a properly-oriented calc for it. By that logic Phoenix could just up and stomp Ezio because the guys he scales to only busts pillars, which, by your logic, again, is still weaker than breaking doors (Even tho calc Ezio scales to flat-out says otherwise).

Shaggy on the other hand, he fragments them nice.

To be fair that call stil didn't take into account that the door isn't supposed to be kicked down. Like normal people would be unable to break that door down, is the idea. Also my calcs likely suck anyways.

Door still wasn't shattered, unlike what Shaggy and co. can do, so it's not hitting Wall level anytime soon.

I dunno I just feel like that calc could be better. Seems more 9-C than just 10-A if it was reinforced but I dunno. It's all really weird

Back