• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Like Scoob, I Think This Resident Might Really Be Evil!" (1-0-1)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
dcb4hvq-3722e9de-fd2b-4020-90b4-ecdeea630154.png
resident_evil_3_remake_nemesis_key_art_render_png_by_vigoordesigns_ddm3ei4-pre.png

First and Second Forms of Nemesis Will Be Used
Battle takes place in the Spencer Mansion

Shaggy: noninho (1)
Nemesis:
Incon: Ciruno_Fortes_(COB) (1)

Last edited:
First thing: Shaggy getting infected by T-Virus is a wincon for Nemesis. Not a thing I've read in his profile Regens from that.
But how would Nemesis infect Shaggy running from him with toon force and 4th wall-aware?

But how much is IC for Shaggy to immediately think a Scooby Snack to existence?

Severely leaning towards incon, but gotta wait for a Scooby-Doo knowledgeable to tell me a bit more.

First thing: Shaggy getting infected by T-Virus is a wincon for Nemesis. Not a thing I've read in his profile Regens from that.
But how would Nemesis infect Shaggy running from him with toon force and 4th wall-aware?
Shaggy's toon force often ends up being a detriment to the monsters attacking him to the point where it's very hard for them to get ahold on him a lot of the time. I'm thinking maybe Shaggy's SI would be enough for him to get a surprise attack on him and, I did intentionally unequalized speed because while he does have supersonic reactions, his movement speed is sluggish.
But how much is IC for Shaggy to immediately think a Scooby Snack to existence?
Shaggy naturally always has some Scooby snacks on him so I think him just eating some wouldn't be too OOC.

Oh yeah, haven't paid attention for Shaggy's usual equip, 100% Shaggy rn cuz Scooby Snacks tive an Amp mah boi Nemesis cannot deal today : (

Shaggy FRA

Back