• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Phoenix Wright and Matt Murdock debate within a court room. Phoenix is playing defense, and Murdock is the prosecutor. The Defendant is Leland Palmer, and he is being tried for the murder of Laura Palmer. Phoenix has to prove his innocence, and Murdock has to prove his guilt.

Phoenix has Evidence for this matchup.

Phoenix:

Matt:

Fire walk with me:

Last edited:
If Wright realized Kira is evil and a murdered, which he probably would, would he lose on purpose, or is he "bloodlusted"?

If Wright realized Kira is evil and a murdered, which he probably would, would he lose on purpose, or is he "bloodlusted"?
Hmmm... I would make it his goal to keep on the case regardless, but maybe i'll change the defendant if thats a problem.

Makes sense. Then, I assume the court won't react like a real one to Wright's shenanigans such as shouting and being super dramatic? Otherwise they'd just kick him.

Alright, gotcha. You should probably put that all in the OP.

Anyway, this is less about Matt knowing if Kira is the killer- he unquestionably can, he's a living lie detector not to mention he's very smart. I'm not sure who wins, but this is about who's more convincing to the court.

Updated the Post to specify Kira can't just bites the dust lol

However if this is still too much, I can change the defendant

Hmmm... I would make it his goal to keep on the case regardless, but maybe i'll change the defendant if thats a problem.
Problem with Wright is that if his client is guilty, unless his best friend/daughter is kidnapped then he's just gonna give up on the case. And if his best friend/daughter is kidnapped, then he's gonna try and loophole and stall the hell out of the case so that his best friend/daughter doesn't die and the guy gets turned guilty.

Problem with Wright is that if his client is guilty, unless his best friend/daughter is kidnapped then he's just gonna give up on the case. And if his best friend/daughter is kidnapped, then he's gonna try and loophole and stall the hell out of the case so that his best friend/daughter doesn't die and the guy gets turned guilty.
Alright i'm gonna change the defendant of the case.

The defendant is now Leland Palmer. Technically innocent, but also not, so it will make things interesting.

I don't know Twin Peaks, could you elaborate a little bit? Also, what prevents him from just getting rid of Matt or using some of his hax to make him useless?

Back