• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Honestly I actually want to see how this goes, if it's a stomp, I'll close it.

8-A versions!

Speed Unequalized

In Character

Danny Phantom:

Rimuru Tempest:

Inconclusive:

Don't know. All he would need tho is decent Soul Resistance to break Possession.

The strength of his soul resistance isn't specified, but in slimeverse you basically need a strong soul to survive it crossing worlds, which rimuru's did.

Basically what OpMasada said plus cause he is a unique skill user, unique skills are the shape of the mind itself, and having a unique skill requires that you have a strong soul.

Since these are the 8-A keys, I'd be inclined to say that Danny Phantom has the edge per that of his Mid-High Regen Neg, and Rimiru as of their 8-A key bears a Regenerationn Negation up to a solid Mid. Therefore I'd place my vote upon Danny Phantom per such.

As a side note, whilst Rimiru does indeed bear Absorption, Rimiru would have to ensnare Danny in his girth to effectively absorp him, and he can't whip out his Death Manip or Corrosion Inducement since Danny is an Semiectoplasmic Entity with phasing capabilities.

At the same time, Rimiru as of their (Pre-Life in the Royal Capital) key bears resistance to Resistance to (Magic, Paralysis, Electricity Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Poisons, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Pain Manipulation). And considering that Danny Phantom bears Ice Manipulation (Can also freeze pure energy), Transformation, Electricity Manipulation, Heat Manipulation as well as Dream Manipulation (Entered and interacted with the dreams of Tucker, Sam, and Jazz) and Data Manipulation (Entered his computer and overshadowed his game character).

In conclusion, they are evenly matched, but Rimiru bears Genius Intelligence which could be utilized to outsmart Danny, as the only thing Rimiru does not resist in Danny's Arsenal is his Light Manipulation and his Data Manipulation (although I am unsure as to if Data and Info manip are similar. Even then such matters not as Rimiru bears not Info Manip in his Pre-Life In the Royal Capital Key).

... To be clear we ARE using Rimiru's Pre-Life in The Royal Capital Key... correct?

Addenum: Forgot to Mention Rimiru's Soul Manip Resis

I mean i don't think phasing helps since Rimuru can harm spiritual lifeforms that have no physical body, everyone with magic can do that.

He doesn't have death manipulation though, he does corrosion inducement and hellflare which has temperatures of several hundred million degrees, in otherwords hotter than the sun.

8-A Rimuru is indeed his Pre-Life in The Royal Capital Key, Post-Life in The Royal Capital Key is the same except he has soul manipulation which activates when someone begs for their life.

This

Ghostly Wail: Danny learns what proves to be Danny's most powerful technique. Releases a very loud and powerful scream. Has effects comparable to a tornado, such as shattering glass and paralyzation of living things. A major downside is that this reverts Danny back to his base form.

It should be noted that the Ghostly Wail is a fallback move. He won't use it at the start of a fight. He'll only resort to it if his enemy proves to much for him, or if he's surrounded by dozens of enemies he can easily beat.

Also, since this is Danny end of series, he has about two Ghostly Wail's in him before he reverts back to human form, 3 at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back