• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peter Griffin vs Timmy's Dad

It doesn't look like neither of them can put down the other, soo... Inconclusive?

"Peter Griffin, I am him, hehe..."

"I'm respecting your privact by knocking but..."

"PETER GRIFFIN, I AM HIM, HEHE-"

"I'M ASSERTING DOMINANCE AS A BETTER FATHER BY COMING IN ANYWAYS!"

Dad tries to restrain, and Peter teleports and regenerates from any harm.

Peter via hax and having a wider amount of options to take out

I'm not sure how well they can succumb to biological exhaustion, given their Regenerationn, so I'm not sure how relevant Stamina is.

Peter's Mid Level Regenerationn is because he came back after getting decapitated twice, & his evil clone also regenerated from his severed hand.

Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

Timmy's Dad, when he has Regenerationn, has Low-High because he blew up every visible part of his body in a brief cloud of smoke, being shown fine minutes later and recognized by Wanda that he could explode.

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell.

So Timmy's Dad has better Regenerationn at his best.

Also, depending on their statistics and how durable Peter's destroyed body would be, Timmy's Dad MIGHT be able to use his Explosion Manipulation to destroy Peter beyond what he can Regenerate from, since Peter needs at least a hand to survive; Incineration via explosion would stop that.

Also, a Versus Thread ain't the place to revise, & I'm not sure about how applicable it is, but in the episode "Dadlantis", Timmy's Dad makes a crater big enough for their house by playing his bongos, as well as makes earthquakes, even underwater, IIRC, so that may be cause to revise his AP.

Peter is also not that smart, & lacks means of killing someone with Low-High Regenerationn. Just because he's fought more doesn't mean he'll smart well, let alone think his best path to victory is a battle of endurance.

Plus, it's against someone with likely better Lifting Strength. In close combat, Timmy's Dad can make him waste a lot of time & effort by grabbing his arms or such.

As for his Toon Force, I don't deny he has it, but both have Toon Force, & what benefits does Peter's offer?

I disagree on Mr. Turner having an advantage in intelligence here. Yes, he has strokes of geniusness, but that's book smarts, not combat smarts. He's still stupid and immature, and isn't a strategist. As for your point on killing, no, Peter can't kill him, but he could still knock him out. Regardless of his Regenerationn, I'm pretty sure we've seen Mr. Turner get knocked out at least once. Even if we haven't, he's still shown to need sleep, so putting him into a state of unconscousness is still possible

And I'm pretty sure Peter has been knocked out, too, & shown the need to sleep as well.

Also, I'd question Stamina further; Peter's Stamina rating doesn't specify for how long, nor how damaged he is, & Timmy's Dad's Stamina rating seems to be for his Dyno Dad Key.

As for Peter's Intelligence....

Intelligence: Below Average (In the episode Petarded, it's revealed that he's legally mentally handicapped, is very immature and somewhat lacks common sense)

I'd dare say both of them are "stupid and immature". And knocking someone out when they have better Lifting Strength, & can explode when they're angry (Making close combat dangerous.). Not to mention, Timmy's Dad's profile having Acrobatics implies he's the more mobile of the two.

And yes, Peter could knock him out, but it doesn't take much sense to grab or try to restrain someone trying to punch or kick you.

But it's also possible it would just come down to a fist fight, being that both are idiots. Peter probably isn't going to realize he can't kill his opponent, & he might not think of ways to effectively knock Timmy's Dad out, beyond, I dunno.... Trying to strangle him? Which I doubt would work well due to LS, Explosion Manipulation, etc.

Peter's advantages are stamina, experience, and higher toon force. Mr. Turner's are acrobatics, lifting strength, and higher Regenerationn that prevents Peter from killing him (though Peter could still knock him out).

If it comes down to a basic fist fight, I can see Peter winning with moderate difficulty. The only real threat is his exploding ability, which probably takes a lot of wind out of Turner even after putting himself back together.

And also Explosion Manipulation if he gets mad; Punching someone who explodes isn't pleasant. Also, because of what I mentioned above, Stamina is a bit difficult to pin down here. (Timmy's Dad also has Stealth Mastery, but that ain't that relevant here.)

And again, it MIGHT be possible for Timmy's Dad to kill Peter; If Peter is incinerated, he can't Regenerate from that, which an explosion could do. Sure, an explosion might not OHKO him, but if he gets dismembered or decapitated, THEN caught in an explosion....

Yes. The explosion is the one thing Peter truly has to watch out for. If Peter manages to survive it though, Mr. Turner should be much weaker when he regens due using so much energy for it.

Honestly, I don't see Turner really having a wincon here.

Even if he blows Peter up, which is fully possible, Peter's blown up bits would just become duplicates who will gang up on Turner. Not too mention, that Peter also has things like Teleportation and Gravity Manip. So, Turner pinning him isn't really going to do much. Worse, yet, Peter has Immortality Type 2, 3 and 4, which means that Turner even if Turner killed him, Peter would just comeback.

Now, Turner's regen means that Peter can't really kill him and Turner can throw Peter around with sheer physical strength. Peter's still the better fighter, however, and if/when Turner blows up, Turner will be dealing with multiple opponents and will tire out having to fend them off.

At the end day, Peter will win via sheer attrition and the fact that Turner has no real way to to put him down. He can inconvience him, but even that just puts the odds against him.

In fairness, Peter's type 4 immortality is used in cutaway gags set in the past, so it's likely an overtime thing and not battle applicable. By the time he came back to life, Turner would be long gone from the area.

@C2 of Omegon: How long does the Duplication take, however? Also, given one of the clones from Peter's severed parts has been evil before, how do we know it wouldn't work against Peter?

Also, I'd question how useful his Type 4 is, since the justification appears to be: "often dies in cutaway gags or in the middle of episodes but continues to live on".

AFAIK, a lot of Family Guy cutaway gags take place in the past, and "knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day" are victory conditions by SBA.

I'm pretty sure a lot of cutaway gags take place a day or more before from when they're remembered/shown, & even more, an hour in the past; Meaning he might not come back to life in time to not lose.

Several things to point out. Before anything, while Peter is the better figher the gap isn't all the big, many here probably are just remembering that episode where Timmy's dad briefly became a professional wrestler and got stomped by a bigger & better wrestler, but other than that he repeatedly dealt with Crocker with ease, casually restricted a crocodile, killed at least 3 leopards with his wife while only having a spear each one and fought for presumably hours using a giant robot he made against Dinkleberg's giant robot. Knock out someone with Low-High regen isn't an option as if that even happened to him it was due to lacking said regen, before having Low-High he had a Mid regen feat that was in seconds btw, far better than Peter's as the former was reduced to his skeleton and then was instantly fine. Adding to that, his stamina is notably better. In The Odd Couple he couldn't stop dancing with his wife for days. In Abra-Catastrophe! he said "at the speed we will be having fun the friction will keep us warm", then he and his wife made a sonic boom to go out of their house to have fun for presumably hours as they always do, Vicky even making a comment about the sonic boom, but make of that what you will.

I would argue Timmy's dad also has a notably bigger AP and durability, and that the toon force difference isn't all that higher in Peter's favor, but idk if I would have the time to do so.

@ Eficiente: So, would you agree knocking out Timmy's Dad, nor exhausting him (Or at least, he's less likely to exhaust before Peter does?), isn't feasible, & he has better statistics than Peter, contrary to the premise of the votes for Peter?

Well, his duplication make me be pretty much in peace with his match if it is as good as it's claimed to be, but yeah the reasons for the votes should become structured vastly different after my comment. Not saying they are wrong now but, come on, higher stamina means more time his regen will work, instant full body restoration from the skeleton and higher combat skills mean more possibilities of Timmy's dad winning, the match is clearly not the same as before.

Btw another feat I can point is in Dad Overboard, he made his car with his family inside fall into a volcano, we didn't see them come out but we heard them scream when falling and while within the volcano, without screaming harder or anything.

Back