• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the protagonist can use every persona, so how is it determined which ones are profile relevant? King frost is a level 61 persona, that states 'it could freeze the planet but its too naive'.

Does that get added to his profile or their own profile created?

Especially since it can be argued that persona are equipment.

All of them should be relevant, but too much to post on a profile. It's up to the debators to look it up.

I'm just guessing, but kinda, and kinda not. There's a limit to how much a profile should have without being an unreadable mess.

Yes but the point kind of is that the profile IS what you look up so maybe a link to a place that list all the personas?

The issue this site, in particular has; is to be reasonable then jump to the highest tier and never bother with progression through relevant arcs.

Breaking a building then jumping to galaxy level has the perception of lazy profiling. FFX characters have the same issue. Planet level via sin, but the that's endgame with nothing bridging it.

IE Yuna large building level with ifirit, country+ with Bahamut.

The relevant persona could just be hyperlinked on the persona name or short explanation. '7A with power'.

Naruto and bleach profiles are exactly the example, I mean.

I mean, only way to judge persona specifically is to judge by what the levels are by which game. Takes a small amount of research.

All level 60 personas aka demons from SMT has their own profile and each of them are stronger than Amamiya himself. We usually need keys for only start game and end game or we have to pick up how powerful Ren's ability is after every single dungeon. And that's bullshit.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
All level 60 personas aka demons from SMT has their own profile and each of them are stronger than Amamiya himself. We usually need keys for only start game and end game or we have to pick up how powerful AKIRA's ability is after every single dungeon. And that's bullshit.
Fixed it for you. Lol

And, well, I mean, I would think most "iconic" demons would be greater than King Frost, but we can't use the demons to scale Persona and SMT unless we're talking about persona 1 & 2. Different rules and shit .

That is why persona keys are no longer needed. They aren't much relevant to the plot, and it is time consuming to do it all. If you wanna make a persona keys for the demons, wait until they become more relevant to the plot.

The persona descriptions are describing the demons that the persona in question takes the appearance of, not the actual power of the persona itself. If we were to take them literally, we'd have 3-A Yu Narukami simply because Mada can swallow the universe.

On an unrelated note, Ren Amamiya is canon. Get over it.

The canon name is the one used by the anime and all future spin-off games. The manga name is used exclusively by the manga and nowhere else. This has been the case with Makoto Yuki, Yu Narukami and now Ren Amamiya; with them being canon instead of Minato Arisato, Souji Seta and Akira Kurusu respectively.

Back