• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Major changes need to be officially accepted by the staff of this wiki in actual discussion threads though.

I have no Discord, so you can be sure that I, the owner of the publication, did not participate in the discussion.

So any information I could add was not public knowledge, and as almost no one understands Persona 1 and 2 it is very likely that the profiles will be devoid of information, so good luck.

Well, it seems better to discuss things here then.

@Zer00

The Discord is only for implementing the stuff that's been agreed upon here. Anything you could've contributed was already meant to be discussed beforehand. If you didn't bring it up, then don't complain about missing info.

And if the missing info really bothered you, then you would've made a Discord account when I asked. Discord is far more efficient in coordinating a group effort. Everyone else isn't going to downgrade just because it's inconvenient for one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back