• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perry's intelligence

He created a reverse of the dull an boringinator, which makes people super exciting. Basically Phineas and Ferb got hit with the dull and boringinator, making them boring, so Perry went to make a reverse of that to make them super exciting again.

IIRC, even in the second dimension movie, he was able to control some of Phineas and Ferb's inventions and knew how they built them, as there was some versions of their inventions in his own labratory

If it's a simple invention, then that's not much of a feat. I too think Supergenius is stretching it.

I wouldn't consider it simple, knowing how to rewire and reinvent an entire invention would take decent knowledge + there is the second dimension stuff, and him knowing how Phineas and Ferb made some of their inventions, and that's how Doof has his intelligence rating, many inventions similar to this Edit: It wouldn't have to be supergenius, it would just be a good note that he can create some inventions of his own

I mean, it's not quite as impressive as let's say manipulating/constructing quantum mechanics and finding ways to rewrite every law of physics known to man or recreating the Big Bang, ect.

I'm not saying it should be Supergenius per say, but it would be a good note he can create some inventions in a similar fashion to doctor doof; he can rewire/ recreate some of his inventions of his own, and he has knowledge on Phineas and Ferbs inventions, considering he has his own versions in his lab

Maybe "Possibly Extraordinary Genius" then?

@Phoenix

No, if you look at that the scene, he clearly had a tools case, and started rebuilding it.

In the 2nd dimension movies, it was clear that the prototypes of Phineas and Ferbs inventions were in Perry's lab, created by him. Of course, they weren't 100% perfect, as Phineas and Ferb had to do some fixes

I'm not saying he should be super genius, I'm just saying he's higher than what he is rated now. Considering he can replicate some of Phineas and Ferbs inventions, and knows how to recreate one of Doof's, he should be "At least very high, possibly genius or extraordinary genius"

IIRC, Doof even commented that Perry is extremely smart in one of the episodes

"Extremely high, possibly Extraordinary Genius (He could replicate some of Phineas and Ferb's inventions, and one of Doofenschmirtz's inventions as well)" perhaps? Or should we change the justification?

I think that seems fine or maybe (He could replicate some of Phineas and Ferb's inventions, and create a reverse of Doofenschmirtz's Dullandboringinator)

So this then?

"Extremely high, possibly Extraordinary Genius (He could replicate some of Phineas and Ferb's inventions, and create a reverse of Doofenschmirtz's Dullandboringinator)"

Back