• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perry and Candace Revision

Candace, and Perry's profiles lacking:
For Candace
  • Optional equipment addition with definition:
    • Candace Crusher, Tree House Robots, t-shirt cannon, Baseball Launcher, Super Shoes (Run Candace Run), Slingshot, and Bazooka (Fireside Girl Jamboree)
  • Gallery: same as the above.
  • Minor "Statistics Amplications' with Super Shoes (uses occasionally to boost her speed.)
  • Additional Driving feats because of the optional equipment.
  • Additional Weapon Mastery feats
For Perry

Last edited:
Gallery: Needed for they lack their own, as one picture hurts the eye
Galleries are not necessary additions. Many pages on the wiki only have one image with no galleries and they are completely acceptable.
Notable Technique: Phineas and Ferb Effect (due to their inventions being able to work perfectly, and capable of doing tasks impossible.
Already on his profile
The list of inventions is already under the Optional Equipment list
Tree House Robot being High 8-C
Reason?
Driving feats because of the optional equipment.
She already has Vehicular Mastery. Just add it as part of the justification
Vehicular Mastery (Can drive cars, skilled in riding bicycles)
Standard equipment addition; t-shirt cannon, Baseball Launcher, Slingshot, and Bazooka (Fireside Girl Jamboree)
Do they fit the definition of Standard Equipment?
Standard Equipment refers to a set of items that a character can be expected to have on hand at any time
Optional equipment(listed and with images): Candace Crusher, Tree House Robots, and Chariots
I guess it should be fine?

Galleries are not necessary additions. Many pages on the wiki only have one image with no galleries and they are completely acceptable: Then why other have have galleries than this verse

Already on his profile=I meant the name of his abilityto be recognized, not the definition.

The list of inventions is already under the Optional Equipment list: added their uses if I have the permission

Reason?: She can use it own her own in the first movie Across th 2nd dimension, it display the strength to take out normbots,
in Tree to be Ready, it can throw another robot from their neigborhood all the way to the city,
She already has Vehicular Mastery. Just add it as part of the justification

Do they fit the definition of Standard Equipment?: What about the Hairdryer and the Health bar? they should'nt fit too, besides they are also use by candace too as her weapon mastery?

I guess it should be fine? Maybe, but I only need to upgrade their profiles, because other verses had galleries too, own notable techniques and, more feats.

Then why other have have galleries than this verse
It's an optional addition
I meant the name of his abilityto be recognized, not the definition
I mean, you can add to it a bit to the power by just calling it the Phineas and Ferb effect, but it doesn't require a new section
added their uses if I have the permission
Seems like a harmless addition
She can use it own her own in the first movie Across th 2nd dimension, it display the strength to take out normbots,
in Tree to be Ready, it can throw another robot from their neigborhood all the way to the city,
Reason why all that is High 8-C? You would need a calc to justify that rating
What about the Hairdryer and the Health bar? they should'nt fit too, besides they are also use by candace too as her weapon mastery?
Health bar? Hair dryer might be okay
Maybe, but I only need to upgrade their profiles, because other verses had galleries too, own notable techniques and, more feats
All of which aren't must-haves on profiles. Not all profiles on the wiki are the same. Some require these sections, others don't

The reason why all that is High 8-C? You would need a calc to justify that rating= Its strength and size
Class 1005x10^4-10^550-1004.905x10^5-9.81x10^5The weight of a tank
Type 1 (Building-sized): Characters at least 13-14 meters tall, or the size of a building.
I had proof, didn't you check the video?

Seems like a harmless addition: I can't edit their profile due to being locked.
Optional equipment(listed and with images): Candace Crusher, Tree House Robots, and Chariots, can I put them in optional or not?
Fine, t-shirt cannon, Baseball Launcher (Chronicles of Meap), Slingshot, and Bazooka (Fireside Girl Jamboree) are optional equipment, since she displayed Weapon Mastery (Beat a video game she was sucked into with just a hairdryer. Took down an army of aliens with a t-shirt cannon) watch at 3:00 to see her skill.

Last edited:
Im stressed at calculations, but I can give you a proof to see the feats.

Last edited:
Its strength and size
Class 1005x10^4-10^550-1004.905x10^5-9.81x10^5The weight of a tank
Type 1 (Building-sized): Characters at least 13-14 meters tall, or the size of a building.
I had proof, didn't you check the video?
Only justifies Large Size Type 1, at best. You need proper calculations to determine that it has Class 100 Lifting Strength and Large Building level Attack Potency

Height of the robot is 240.88 px, the throwing of the robot is 388.89 px, and size of the impact is 533.08 x 363 px.

Last edited:
Can someone calculate that, besides I can only measure it by picture due to Arrogant user, besides I cannot, I'm all alone, I don't know because I'm a huge fan, and yet i cannot calculate. I can only give them abilities based on their experienced using these equipment.

Last edited:
Actually, can I just add her feats in vehicular and weapon mastery, along with the optional equipment?

The hair dryer and health bar are only available to Candace in the video game world.

She can't use it outside of the game.

What Marvel Champion accepted is probably fine to add, but the edits need to be properly formatted according to our standard structures.

What Marvel Champion accepted is probably fine to add, but the edits need to be properly formatted according to our standard structures.
Has this been properly applied yet?
The Super Shoes are occasional equipment, and it's boosted her speed.
Can somebody calculate her greatest speed feat with them please?

Back