• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect Susanoo Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Madara's Perfect Susanoo be High 6-C by virtue of sheer size? It dwarfs the meteor that Madara brought down, which was calced at High 6-C.

Madarasusanoo
Susanoo2

Madara casted two meteors, which caused a far damage than their size and dwarfed the army of ninjas's.

How big is the meteor itself? At 4:03 you can see how much the meteor dwarfs the army.

And Madara's PS dwarfs the meteor. Shouldn't that warrant a tier higher than 7-A?

The meteor was 6-C not due to it's size but due to it's size + speed, the kinetic energy of the meteor is 6-C.

I think I can calculate its size, I doubt it can be classified as High 6-C via its size but if I think it can be cataloged as 7-A because I have seen that other characters that are the size of mountains or larger have been cataloged that way.

i thought Madaras Susanoo is already high6c,Madara said that it can rival the power of bijuus+tanked juubis tenpenchi,and was on par or even stronger than Hashis wood golem.+other Perfect Susanoos have high6c(Kakashi,Sasuke),so should Madara.

Madara's Susanoo is currently 7-A, but I still think it should be High 6-C because he stated that it rivals the Bijuu. Sasuke's PS is amped by Six Paths Chakra so Madara doesn't scale to that. I don't know about Kakashi's PS tho.

The Naruto Revision will change stats and we aren't altering any stats until the Revision is done.

@Skytheblue

I think you misunderstand something.I am talking about Sasuke that was fighting Obito,he is equal to Naruto becaus of that he has high6c(look at Sasukes profile),meanwhile Madara would stomp both of them without even trying.

@Antvasima

@LordGriffin1000

I understand what you said but i think it is better to correct Madaras profile(the revision may take a lot of time),because for now it looks like Edo Madara with Perfect Susanoo is a lot weaker then EMS Sasuke and Bijuu Mode Naruto wich has high6c.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Antvasima

@LordGriffin1000

I understand what you said but i think it is better to correct Madaras profile(the revision may take a lot of time),because for now it looks like Edo Madara with Perfect Susanoo is a lot weaker then EMS Sasuke and Bijuu Mode Naruto wich has high6c.
This is true.

@Dzhindzholia

@Skytheblue

Problem is they might not stay that high after all the revisions are finished or maybe they will, who knows but if we upgraded Madara and then it turns out he wasn't that high it would have been a waste. Now yes changing his profile isn't going to take long but it just a simple wait, just like how we are waiting for Dragon Ball Super's Tournament of Power Arc to be over so we can do it all at once because if we changed it now something could happen in the next episode and then we have to change it back.

I'm sure you two can understand that?

@LordGriffin1000

I already said that understood the problem.You know when you see a guy that can stomp 2 characters who have a lot better stats then him is weird.But lets wait for the revision then,we just should not use those profile keys for battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back