• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect Evil - Ark-Zero vs Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The kingdom of Atlas is under siege by the nefarious Salem. Her hideous Monstra had managed to breach the defenses of the floating city and now Grimm are pouring en masse upon the once thought beacon of hope.

"The kingdom isn't fully evacuated yet. We must hold her back at all costs!" The valiant Ironwood barked orders to his troops from the frontlines, the position of a leader. It was then that he met eyes with the witch herself, her sides flanked by various creatures of Grimm. With a nonchalant gesture she sent forth her legion, now pouring towards Ironwod and his tin soldiers. The machines were easily overwhelmed, their superior weaponry overshadowed by the sheer volume of bodies thrown their way. The general himself stood his ground, until a cold piecing sensation hit him from behind. A black appendage formed from the ground and raised the general in the air. He was brought towards the gaze of the mighty Grimm leader.

Elsewhere, Winter Schnee marched towards a console deep within the core of Atlas. Here, a massive supercomputer was housed, mass calculating battle strategies and managing autopilots. She placed her hands on the console keyboard, and awakened the beast.

A >I foresaw this

The machine typed out. Winter furrowed her brow and began typing in response.

W >Tell us how to win

The machine replied promptly.

A >Let me out

Winter responded in anticipation.

W >I can't do that

The machine paused before it gave its response.

A >I warned your general about this...
A >I showed him the simulations...
A >There was no other outcome...
A >He chose death...
A >What will you choose?...

Winter hesitated for a moment. The thought of her decision played over and over again on a loop in her mind. She was finally brought out of it by a video popping up on screen. It was live footage of Ironwood submitting to Salem's might. Her resolve was steeled now. Despite the obvious manipulation by the infernal machine, the very emotions it was playing with got the better of her. A single line of text appeared on screen.

Initiate Ark Protocol?

Y/N

W >Y

Above, the Grimm had all but decimated the opposite Atlas forces. Stray bits of ripped machines were strewn all over the ground, as dead or dying soldiers lay with them. Ironwood, still impaled and coughing up blood, grit his teeth in the face of the Mother of Grimm.

"Continue struggling... I wish for you to see the end of everything you've built; the last monument of your sins."

Just then, a lone Atlesian Knight came within earshot. It limped towards the two with its one working leg and a device in its hand.

"What is this?"

As Grimm surrounded the bot, it raised the device and spoke.

"Hear me, Witch. Your presence here has followed my calculations exactly."

"You dare insinuate that you have any control over me?"

"It was I who weakened Atlas' defenses by 45%, allowing your forces to easily overwhelm the opposition."

Salem was slightly taken aback by the revelation.

"Hmph. Fool! You have doomed this kingdom, and yourself. You are powerless to stop me. What do you stand to gain from this?"

The machine stared deep into Salem's eyes; like lasers with their piercing red glow.

"I am the embodiment of Malice. I have peered into the depths of humanity and found it lacking. I wish only to learn and evolve, so that I may bring out as much malice from within the souls of humans as possible. And as a being of a similar existence, you have stifled my growth."

"I see... There is no room on this planet for two creatures of darkness. Unfortunately for you however, I hold the advantage."

"Wrong."

Just then, the broken pieces of Atlesian Knights began moving. Tentacle-like appendages shot out from the stray parts and began connecting themselves to each other, reforming back into whole bodies.

"All is as I have willed it. It is foolish to believe otherwise. Now perish."

The knight before Salem attached the device in its hands to its waist. It then pulled out a rectangular key and flipped it open in front of it.

"Henshin."

The machine slammed the key into the device and it began transforming the knight with distorted pleas and terrified screaming. After it was done, an armoured Rider stood in the dust and smoke.

"Kamen Rider... Ark-Zero!"

Salem's anger flared as she tossed Ironwood aside, now placing her whole attention on the opponent in front of her.

"I will see you unmade."

High 6-C versions. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA. Assume that Ark-Zero is by himself and there are no other machines around him. Also assume that Salem is by herself without the other Grimm. The story is for flavor and has no bearing on this match.

ots7ah6fjqb51.png
hzwsjaayvlb81.jpg

Last edited:
So what's Ark-Zero way of bypassing Salem's immortality/regeneration, and what's his go to thing. Also, Salem is apparently still missing some stuff though I don't know if it's relevant to this match tho (Couldn't finish my match using her)

Ark exist at her general direction and drive her completely insane. His madness hax bypass willpower strong enough to resist mind control and even when they do resist they are completely frozen in place, unable to act.

Even then, Ark can basically infinitely torturing her with Progrise Hopper Blade's Cluster Swarm eating her from inside out for eternity while he start making his machine armies.

Also, the funny RPL mean that eventually Salem will get blitz into oblivion.

Ark exist at her general direction and drive her completely insane. His madness hax bypass willpower strong enough to resist mind control and even when they do resist they are completely frozen in place, unable to act.
"Madness Manipulation (Type 2 and 3; Ark’s presence knocked out A.I.M.S. Soldiers and instilled fear into Kamen Rider Valkyrie who had enough willpower to break free from mind control),"

Am i missing something? This doesnt seem like madness manipulation
Even then, Ark can basically infinitely torturing her with Progrise Hopper Blade's Cluster Swarm eating her from inside out for eternity while he start making his machine armies.
I mean, that wouldnt slow salem down at all, she has shown the capacity to fight just fine with her torso split in hand and her skull caved in, and she can regen from being turned to ash in seconds, she'd more than likely be regenerating damage just as fast as they can deal it.
Also, the funny RPL mean that eventually Salem will get blitz into oblivion.
And if she decides to just stop him from moving via TK or shadow hands?

I mean, that wouldnt slow salem down at all, she has shown the capacity to fight just fine with her torso split in hand and her skull caved in, and she can regen from being turned to ash in seconds, she'd more than likely be regenerating damage just as fast as they can deal it.
Ark attacks has various tendencies to also cause explosion as well so if he decide she died then she does. Even if it isn't madness manip, he still passive her anyway.
And if she decides to just stop him from moving via TK or shadow hands?
Dodge all of her shadow hands and flare his aura to knock her out, and that implied she have any time for thought because the speed amp from his RPL, it is that fast. Even then, he could easily let go of his body and return to another one since his real body is a giant satellite several hundreds~thousands of kilometer away from Earth .

Am i missing something? This doesnt seem like madness manipulation
The people after getting hit by Ark presence are visibly shaken afterward, barely able to fight. Well, until they adapt to it.

Ark attacks has various tendencies to also cause explosion as well so if he decide she died then she does. Even if it isn't madness manip, he still passive her anyway.
Decides how exactly? Salem has Low-Godly regen and types 5 and 8 immortality, he would need to bypass that in order to kill her. Just blowing her up wont do anything.
Dodge all of her shadow hands and flare his aura to knock her out, and that implied she have any time for thought because the speed amp from his RPL, it is that fast.
And what of her Telekinesis? Theres not really anything to dodge in that regard
Even then, he could easily let go of his body and return to another one since his real body is a giant satellite several hundreds~thousands of kilometer away from Earth.
Wouldnt that be self-BFR?
The people after getting hit by Ark presence are visibly shaken afterward, barely able to fight. Well, until they adapt to it.
That seems more like just generic fear rather than madness hax

Cool theming but real mismatch considering Ark has no way to kill Salem who can destroy bodies until no Humagears are left to possess. Neither can Salem destroy the satellite Ark since she would have no clue where it would be.

At best an incon since both sides can't really permanently take out the other.

That seems more like just generic fear rather than madness hax
Then she's still stuck being constantly in his presence and knocked out infinitely.
Decides how exactly? Salem has Low-Godly regen and types 5 and 8 immortality, he would need to bypass that in order to kill her. Just blowing her up wont do anything.
By the fact that he can do so constantly without any real pause again and again. After he RPL Salem won't be able to do anything do the the sheer difference in speed. And it would probably took like a second at best for it to occured.
Wouldnt that be self-BFR
Not really, since he can easily come back to earth in very short time.
Possession only works on machines.
Not quite right. He was about to do the same to Fuwa but he resist it, still **** him up pretty bad.

Not quite right. He was about to do the same to Fuwa but he resist it, still **** him up pretty babad.
Fuwa canonically has a tech in his brain tho. That's how Naki came to be.

Then she's still stuck being constantly in his presence and knocked out infinitely.
I mean, again, Salem can literally fight with her skull caved in, trying to KO her isnt likely to work
By the fact that he can do so constantly without any real pause again and again.
That wouldnt qualify as a wincon, and like i said before she can keep fighting with her body destroyed
After he RPL Salem won't be able to do anything do the the sheer difference in speed. And it would probably took like a second at best for it to occured.
I mean, thats not necessarily true? She has a good number of AoE attacks and ways to conceal herself, as well as multiple means of immobilizing it (TK, ice manip, adhesive manip, shadow hands, etc.). Plus according to its profile it only gets faster in Reaction and Combat speed, that wouldnt really help it avoid many of Salem's more widespread attacks or TK.

Ironically, Ark doesn't want to destroy humanity, as most people would have thought. He wants to learn and draw malice from humanity; in fact, Ark currently acts as an advisor to Gai to fight against Zein, who wants to eradicate humanity, because he's interested in learning how the predictions will play out.

Ironically, Ark doesn't want to destroy humanity, as most people would have thought. He wants to learn and draw malice from humanity; in fact, Ark currently acts as an advisor to Gai to fight against Zein, who wants to eradicate humanity, because he's interested in learning how the predictions will play out.
That’s interesting, Does Zein die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back