• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are in character. Percy Does not have the Curse of Achillies.

Battle occurs in a Desert.

Speed is equal.

Victory by Desth or KO.

Who wins and why?

Megatron:0

Percy:0

Inconclusive:0

If someone goes by just their VsPages, Pervy Jackson pretty much stomps Megatron in the ground. Megatrons only Ace in the Hole is flying, but Percy has experience with that. Percy's should be able to cut Megatron quiet easily, the only trouble would be getting close. Considering Percy has won against stronger oponents, he shoudl be able to take the cake here.

well, Megatron is a robot, not a mythical monster. It is unsure whether Riptide can hurt him. Probably not. Battle is in a desert, so Percy has no water to help him. He is strong and fast, but eventually Megatron should be able to land a good hit and with this, the fight is over.

Riptide can work on any old thing, it just does critical blows to monsters. Percy doesn't really need water. Percy is on par with Megatron, so a good hit won't be all that's needed to kill him.

Actually, scratch that, Megatron is barely above baseline Island level, meanwhile Percy has a 13 Gigaton Calc. He's much stronger.

How is Percy on par with Megatron? And I am afraid that you are wrong about Riptide. It hurts only Greek myth monsters. It could not even hurst Egyptian myth monsters, as we saw in The Son of Sobekh. Imperial gold hurts humans as well, celestial bronze does not. Besides, I doubt that you can hurt a Decepticon seriously with a greek sword.

Or even egyptian gods. On the other hand, it was implied that it did work on Magnus, who is a nordic hero, during the training, so Uncle Rick is his unsual inconsistent self.

The Atlas feat was immense and I concede that. Still, without water or riptide, I'd still give this to Megatron. I do believe that he will be able to shoot him and Percy is vulnerable to mortal weapons. Chiron, if I remember correctly, did warn the demigods that they could be hurt by mortal weapons and not just monsters.

To make this clear: Celestial Bronce does not work on two things: animals and humans. That's it. It very much does cut steel, wood and rock. It does cut Egyptian beings, as does it Nordic, and following these implications, any other deity.

It is just excessively effective against anything Supernatural.

Just not humans/animals "since they are not important enough", to quote the book. It is very much near guaranteed that it will work on Lumps of Steel with Sentience.

Back