• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perception Slowed

It's a little hard to tell with the wording. I think if you're fast enough to see a second as a minute, then you essentially have perceptions 60x faster than a human, which... Let's assume human perception time is the same as human reaction time, which is 0.15 to 0.25 seconds depending on the stimuli. This should equate to a hypothetical perception time of 0.0025 to 0.0041666666 seconds (Subsonic to Supersonic Perception).

It's a little hard to tell with the wording. I think if you're fast enough to see a second as a minute, then you essentially have perceptions 60x faster than a human, which... Let's assume human perception time is the same as human reaction time, which is 0.15 to 0.25 seconds depending on the stimuli. This should equate to a hypothetical perception time of 0.0025 to 0.0041666666 seconds (Subsonic to Supersonic Perception).
In context to the manga, the character who is saying this is described as a super organism and is superior to fake vampires in verse. Would it be acceptable to say their reaction time is superior to other animals and thus their second in reality would actually be far greater? Say Condylostylus who have a reaction time less than 5 milliseconds (4 miliseconds) which would make the character's real reaction time 0.004 / 60 = 0.00006666666 or hhs. Funny enough I have these characters at hhs already.

I have a similar feat were for the protagonist went a litteral month but in reality just a second had passed latter it was also said that for the second two three months had passed (So between second 1 and 2 two hole months passed)

Back