• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 2-C Sally vs. High 7-A Pennywise
Speed equalized, Sally has the Sword of Acorns
Who will win?
d7ljke-f8959de5-2678-4228-b27d-dd2a58ebe3fd.jpg
latest
Score: 0
Score: 0

Pennywise Madness hax is 1-A. His Madness hax is type 3, due to the fact that his very Nature drives people insane just by a mere glance at his true form. Madness type 3 is cognition/perceiving.

In Insomnia, the Deadlights almost kill a guy who could travel to and perceive higher dimensions as well as manifest powers on those levels, just from him viewing them. (he just barely looks away from them in time) To put that into perspective, Flagg showed Roland several levels of the Tower (A High 1-B structure) at once in a vision, and the latter was at most stunned for several hours. Flagg stated afterwards that what Roland saw would have left a normal person "drooling", but still alive, and as it was, Roland was left pretty ****** up even with his stupid reserves of willpower letting him hold out.

I read the novel, and I can assure that in this form (the High 7-A), his Madness hax is passive which Penny can show through eye contact. This is Pennywise's Spider form.

I reread the novel and at the begining of the final fight, the Loser club saw IT'S deadlights on his eyes. Ben quickly looked away, but he could see a milesimal fraction of IT'S true form, while Ben looked through Pennywise's eyes and got Haxxed.

Not to mention, that when he shows someone the deadlights in his true form, he can attack physically the victim while their minds are in the macroverse, as it was, he was going to stab Bill, but at the end she couldn't becouse of plot.

Last edited:
Okay, but I'm still waiting for those who are knowledgeable about the Archieverse since I'm pretty sure they will have something to say.

Yeahhh, no saving this one unfortunately. Even if Sally could somehow deal with one avatar, it's like what Reaper said above. There's nothing stopping Pennywise's true form from sending out another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back