• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be fair, Rimuru has other way of Incap like using Dark Flame bypassed High Regenerationn.

In any case, Pennywsie only win condition on Rimuru is Madness from Eye-contact which shouldn't be issue since Rimuru mostly fight on Magic Senses which like another sense entirely.

In any case, voting for Rimuru via Incap for my reasons above.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
All the Tenslime characters use magic sense, so can he even get past them?
I mean I don't know, I know pretty much everyone in the verse knows it and used it.

For Rimuru's case, he used Magic Sense and Sense Heat Source for combat rather than much eyesight; the only reasosn he used a Human body in combat is that it allow him to carry equipment and for improved mobilities compared to his slime form in the LN.

Btw what are Pennys win-cons? The 1-A flash has been discussed to death and at this point doesnt seem like a win-con so what are the win-cons?

PsychoWarper said:
Btw what are Pennys win-cons? The 1-A flash has been discussed to death and at this point doesnt seem like a win-con so what are the win-cons?
Only 1-A Madness from eye contacts but Rimuru doesn't rely much on eyesights as stated aboved.

Now I'm thinking Pennywise shouldn't be above Characters from Tenslime, since Magic Sense doesn't require sight.
I mean you could say so for characters who can bypass Low-High and can incap Pennywise.

Alvis induces madness, paralysis, petrification and corrosion via her magic sense sight.

Benimaru's Dark Flame and Hellflame null his regen.

Shion can EE him.

Diablo can null his abilities and keep him in the barrier.

Gazel forces paralysis so he can't move.

Shuna nulls him Analyze & Assess and confuses his senses, and doesn't need to look at him via Magic Sense.

Sages + Adalman soul+biologally destroy him with Disintegration.

Since he won't send another avatar, there's are ways they can take him out.

They are usually humanoid by default though and got an organic body. Most will still look "out of habit", unless they are able to perceive the danger. Though SBA helps Slime characters since direct eye contact isn't possible at 4km distance, so there IS a chance for them to act. For example, since Penny is said to be a "demonic" existence, something like erasing him via holy field might work. Likewise the "stealth" users like Hakurou and Souei. However those fighting up front would probably accidently screw themselves over by looking into Penny's eyes, which is almost everyone else from Slimeverse. It's a mixed bag in that regard.

Soul + biologically destruction, or destruction in any way is of no use.

You wont kill the clown. The Clown with capital C wont die.

PaChi2 said:
Soul + biologically destruction, or destruction in any way is of no use.
You wont kill the clown. The Clown with capital C wont die.
Yeah, overall they won't kiled him but they should incap Pennywise.

Elizhaa said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Kill its avatar, as to which it won't send another avatar.
It will.
Now, I think about it the main plots show when Pennywise's avatar died, True Pennywise wait 27 year to bring use a avatar back. In Standard Battle Assumptions, after 1 day of incapacitation, it is loss anyway.
That was because his True Form was damaged too

What Emperor said, in those two plot points the ritual preformed caused serious damage to its true form.

From the way it sounds if it hadnt been so damaged another avatar would have been sent to kill them.

The more I read about this Penny key, the more it feels like it's basically the 1-A version that was just "downgraded" mostly in name only to farm easy wins 20 tiers lower, while maintaining 99% of its hax (or at least it's durability). If the the only way to get a wincondition is to "do damage" against a Tier 1 being or somehow disconnect the Avatar from the main body, then you aren't actually fighting the Avatar.

Sure "disconnecting" them sounds fine and all, but how the hell do you outhax a Tier 1 opponent at Tier 7? That's ridiculous. Unless it's a character like GEoM.

And when I am saying that, it's not just about this match, but about this whole "donwgraded Immortality type 9 avatar" non-sense in general. It feels like at some point AP doesn't even really matter. I wonder if it would be better to classify characters by (highest) Hax Potency rather than Attack Potency from either Tier 4 or Tier 2 onward.

The madness passive isn't all that easy to overcome though for characters who fight openly and have no info analysis.

And in regards to the incap, the Clown doesn't do something "underhanded" like sending a second avatar in or remotely self-destructing the incapped avatar? I am a bit confused by how random such a supposedly 1-A being seems to react, but it seems like no surprise when thinking of the earlier posts. Guess the Clown is just "random" like that? Or are there limits to its ability to interfere with the 3D world?

I wonder how much longer I can keep ignoring this match before I finally have to come back in and re-explain the same things I've elaborated on I dunno how many times now...

Back