• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does his timeline powers work anyway? He may create timelines but can he erase them without any outside help? Also, can he do it instantly with multi-universal range or does he have to touch Seiya?

i don't really know exactly how prep is being used here, Demigra with Toki Toki IS 2-C

@natse: after absorbing Toki Toki, Demigra' power skyrocketed to the point where he can destroy timelines and create timelines without any outside help.

DeezNuts1102 said:
i don't really know exactly how prep is being used here, Demigra with Toki Toki IS 2-C
@natse: after absorbing Toki Toki, Demigra' power skyrocketed to the point where he can destroy timelines and create timelines without any outside help.
"Demigra was going to use the power of Tokitoki in order to create his own timeline after destroying all previous ones via the Time Vault"- Demigra's Profile

That doesn't sound like he can do it on his own considering if he needed the Time Vault to remove the other timelines to make his own one. :/

@Marvel: He was clearly mad and decided to destroy all history and make new ones instead according to his likings. otherwise, if he was a good guy he would create new ones without destroying the previous ones

@DeezNuts

I think you missed my point. No doubt he was destroying the timelines, but was doing that WITH the help of the Time Vault. If he could do it so easily like you said, why bother using the TV at all?

Maybe it was easier to destroy the time vault instead of destroying it alone. he even said after the disappearance of the time vault and the entire universe 7th, he can make his own history/timelines according to his likings. I'm certain that with or without the help of the time vault, he can destroy all timelines anyway.

But that doesn't make sense. Why did he say he can do that AFTER it was destroyed? Shouldn't he be able to do that regardless if he was truly 2-C? That makes no sense. I'm still iffy on 2-C Demigra if that's the case. I don't think he can pull that off casually if he can do that only after the TV disappeared.

Maybe we should create a new discussion thread on Demigra's Tier after absorbing the Toki Toki. I think we should just close and stop threads using Demigra until we agree what Tier Demigra should be on.

Time vault can be destroyed by anybody, it`s vulnurable. which is why even base goku can destroy it as a collateral damage.

DeezNuts1102 said:
Maybe it was easier to destroy the time vault instead of destroying it alone. he even said after the disappearance of the time vault and the entire universe 7th, he can make his own history/timelines according to his likings. I'm certain that with or without the help of the time vault, he can destroy all timelines anyway.
That is a lot of assumptions. You can't just claim a character can do something so big without proof.

Also, it has already been stated that Round 2 takes the priority because unequalised speed is more faithul to their characters than equalised. This is why it was added to their profile even thought round 1 goes to Demigra.

@Marvel: you're clearly making it as confusing, like i said before, He was clearly mad at everything and wanted to destroy everything, that's literally the typical main antagonist's aim.

Demigra's quote: "After everything is destroyed, i will make a new history, my history"

Their fight was held in Toki Toki world which exists the timevault. he was destroying the time vault along with the toki toki world since he's already in there. In addition, after everything is destroyed, he will create his new timelines in the crack of time with his and toki toki' powers, this even further implies that Demigra can indeed destroy timelines no matter what kind of choices he made, i sure believe that demigra destroying the Time vault was due to plot convenience.

@Curious: i didn't claim anything, Demigra said it himself that he can create timelines using his own and toki toki's powers, this implies he can also destroy timelines, if you guys still doubt me then what about the supreme Kai, they can create planets/stars and yes they can also destroy planets/stars too through power scaling even though they have never destroyed ONE. Remember Demigra absorbed a being(toki toki) that created time and space of the 7th universe.

-that's doesn't matter, this thread has 2 rounds, i'm just doing what i think it's right, Demigra wins round 1 and Seiya takes round 2 for having speed advantage. it's a draw so no adding anyone to notable losses or wins. Also there is still a debate regarding demigra's speed in xenoverse, after it reaches its conclusion, we will see who actually wins.

CuriousWatcher said:
Also, it has already been stated that Round 2 takes the priority because unequalised speed is more faithul to their characters than equalised. This is why it was added to their profile even thought round 1 goes to Demigra.
if round 2 goes to seiya, then it should be added to seiya`s victory cause^^^^^

We are still waiting for the Xenoverse speed thread to conclude.

Checking the votes ATM...

Seiya : 8 (the same people Natse counted + LordAizenSama)

Demigra : 5 (the people Natse already counted)

Also @DeezNuts 1102, is that so? Ok however he still needed time to put all of that in place (this is what his profile means by preparation).

I'll explain it again: Round 2 gets the priority because it is impartial. By equalising speed, we give an handicap to the faster character. The rounds don't work like a tennis game by deciding the winner at who wins the most rounds, they are there for interest in some what-if cases. Here is another match-up. Round 2 was choosen because 100% Vs 100% is more in-character.

Seiya wins.

All Saints have incredible durability to mental and spiritual attacks and incredible adaptability to attacks they have already seen. Ikki with the 7th Sense could have his soul travel across space-time and planes of existence, and both Aiolia and Shura could endure mind control to an extent. Seiya with God Cloth is in another level to all three.

Plus immensely higher Attack Potency and speed.

However... I will agree that this calculation (http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15242) is frankly absurd. The original result is far more reasonable, clocking in at quadrillion times the speed of light.

I also find the Thanatos attack ridiculous, cause at least from what I remembered it was framed as a mental attack, and not a beam that crossed universes.

Regardless, Seiya is still infinitely stronger, more durable, faster and resistent to Demigra's Hax.

in anime we see a fire ball hitting shaina and marine when they tried to protect seika. in manga kiki states there is a fireball coming from diffrent direction to kill seika.

but yea i do agree seiya wins this.

Victor2 said:
in anime we see a fire ball hitting shaina and marine when they tried to protect seika. in manga kiki states there is a fireball coming from diffrent direction to kill seika.
but yea i do agree seiya wins this.
I actually got scans showing the whole scene:

http://i.picpar.com/59Hb.jpg

http://i.picpar.com/69Hb.jpg

It was a Psychokinetic ability, Shaina even mentions it to Kiki, it was only drawn as a "fireball". If it was a blast of Cosmos, the Saints, who have better control of their Cosmos and sixth sense than Kiki would have felt it.

Shaina mentions kiki was able to sense it due to his psychic powers, nothing about it being psychokietic were mentioned. hell, Kiki even states a Giant fireball is trying to Kill Seika. not to mention Kiki has fought longer battles than any of the bronze/silver saint`s that were protecting seika. [[1]]

Even if it is a physical attack, which it likely isn't cause Shaina and Marin are vastly superior warriors and Cosmos user than Kiki, it's simply ludicruous to think it went through Elysium, the Hyperdimension, Hades to reach Seika. It's more logical that it went through some sort of interdimensional portal.

it was a physical attack. kiki only sensed it cause of his psychic power`s.

these kind of speed feats are nothing when you compare it to likes of flash and speedusters.

Seiya wins this.

He can create Cosmo Barriers aswell as having the Divine Cloth to protect him.

With the 8th Sense he is even stronger, has more power to use, he has full control over his mind body and soul, with this he can travel to different realms and come back with no negative effects.

With his determination/willpower he can overcome incredible odds and obsticals and perform miracles.

I'm too goddamn lazy to read a hundred page book about this, so I'll go on why I believe Demigra is the winner. His hax are too extreme. Seiya has not done anything to suggest absorbtion is not effective against him. Mind control. In the Dragon Ball universe, mind control is usually a weak thing. Until Demigra happened. When someone can mind-control Vegeta and Broly, who's willpower alone is unbelievable, that means something. If Seiya has more willpower than someone who undertook mindcontrol only to power himself up to kill a rival, or over a person who would have killed his own innocent father, who tried to save him, is indeed a feat. So, really, I have to hand this to Demigra based soley on hax. And the fact he himself can be universes away, so that Seiya might not even be able to get to him before he uses his hax.

Winner in my opinion: Demigra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back