• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya (God cloth,FP) vs Rune King Thor (FP)

He defeated The Ones Who Sit Above In Shadow, 3-A beings much more powerful than Odin, he can see across the entire universe, saved Red Hulk from a black hole and lifted the Midgard Serpent, who's large enough to wrap itself across the world several times.

You're welcome, without burning his cosmo, I'd say Rune King Thor, and even with burning his cosmo, Thor would win, but with noticeable more difficulty.

Just wondering, can Saint Seiya characters fight as fast as they travel? If they can't, I think Thor could be faster.

Id say yeah nothing sure tho but no one really depicts speed differently honestly take example dark Schneider his speed was based off the seraph Angels who crossed a few thousand light years in 4 years and were 7000x beyond LS

What were Bronze Saint's speed again? Because (According to a calc) base Thor with Mjolnir is 48,880,800,000,000,000c (Though it's possibly an outlier).

Thor does have superior durability

As for they are labelled on the same level but the exact numbers are unknown to me

So ill go with thor winning this

Actually, now that I think about it, unless Pegasus Seiya burns his cosmo (And doesn't that kill him?), Rune King Thor is superior in both DC and durablity, so I'm still going with Thor.

I say Seiya would be above universal DC, because when he cracked Hades' surplice Seiya was already extremely battle damaged and only used a regular punch, not a Pegasus Meteor Punch or Pegasus Comet Punch.

@The Everlasting It's just that when they're close to death they explode their cosmos and become stronger then their opponent.

then the question is will Thor let that happen as Seiya's durability would suggest Thor would defeat him before he would be even able to burn his cosmos

The reason for that is because MFTL+ is the highest measurement for speed that isn't omnipresent or infinite speed. Also I thought Thor has MFTL+ travel speed

yes i know that its the reason i do consider the actual number for how much faster than light they are

im saying before he has a chance to burn his cosmos thor would probably have defeated him by then also from what you have told me he needs to be close to death to use and his durability is lower then Thors Destructive capacity so it seems it wouldn't get that chance

Not really actually seiya has atom destruction therefore Thors durability is completely ignored and seiyas got the edge in speed .GG

He can burn his cosmos whenever, it's just when they're close to death they have a bigger motivatin to win, there's been many occasions where he's exploded his cosmos in the beginning of the fight. And it doesn't necersarrily take time to burn cosmos. Seiya exploded his cosmos when he got hit by a Galaxian Explosion and barely took anytime at all to explode it.

ok sorry been a while since i seen anything that has to with saint seiya

well my standpoint is this if thor is able to hit seiya then he wins if not its going down if he can last long enough for seiya's cosmos to get weak enough for him

True he doesn't have to burn his cosmos to just blitz him or get some strong hits in. Seiya one shot Thanatos who is easily multi-galaxy+.

Thor also has the ability to negate mystial energies and trasmute matter. Would either of these things help?

Back