• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya (God cloth,FP) vs Rune King Thor (FP)

Oh my bad, I thought they were having it in the same profile. But a hyperverse is bigger then a universe which is a fact. Seiya went across it in less then a few minutes, where as Thor went across a universe. Major difference there.

How do they define hyperverse (And don't they call it hyperdimension)? Because on this wiki, hyperverse exclusively refers to higher dimensional realms. And Odin fought across the universe and Rune King Thor >>> Odin.

@ The Everlasting: It's been quite some time since I last appeared here but I'm qurious how fast is Rune King in your opinion... give me a specific number...

I'd say he's faster than Odin (Since he pretty much did what Odin did to get powerful, but did it better), who was able to fight across the universe in a matter of minutes.

Well, I'm not good with calculations, so I don't know what a good number would be, but I'd say Odin is about as fast as the Bronze Saints, if not faster, and Rune King Thor should be as fast as Seiya with his God Cloth IMO, so likely around the sextillions or low septillions.

I've seen seiyas calc and he's likely sextillions but that's not the point here the point here is that Thor doesn't even have the speed to blitze a tired bronze cloth seiya carrying someone

So 374 quadrillion times the Speed of Light versus 48 quadrillion times the speed of light. Both in base, who wins with a speed blitz still?

FTL+ combat speed versus MFTL+ combat speed. That awesome Speed Blitz.

Ok just a simple calc well lets see. Lets say Odin crossed the entire universe in 5 minutes. I believe this is a reasonable assumption.

Now let's calculate Odin's speed. The Observable is around 92 or 93 billion light years in diameter which is 2,932,848,000,000,000,000,000 km (I took light speed as 300,000km/sec approx).

Now assuming he crossed this distance in 5 minutes (300 seconds) we get his speed to be 2,932,848,000,000,000,000,000/300 which equals to 9,776,160,000,000,000,000km/sec or 32,587,200,000,000 times the speed of light.

Now lets see the difference between Odin's speed and Seiya's bronze cloth speed. 374,418,722,881,495,600 times LS is Seiya's bronze cloth low end speed. Now dividing 374,418,722,881,495,600 by 32,587,200,000,000 we get Seiya to be 11,489.74 times faster than Odin. And this is when we lowball Seiya's speed.

For the high end we divide 4,418,140,930,001,648,000 by 32,587,200,000,000 we get Seiya to be 135,579 times faster than Odin.

Finally let's use the new calc OK provided. I haven't looked at it but lets just see the speed difference.

And we get Seiya's Low end speed to be 374,418,722,881,495,600/48,000,000,000,000,000 or 7.8 times faster than Thor.

And we get Seiya's high end speed to be 4,418,140,930,001,648,000/48,000,000,000,000,000 or 92 times faster than Thor.

So like it or not Seiya's still faster. And I'm gonna have to check the validity of Thor's calc...

I don't understand what you're smoking but that calc was about the Bronze Saints, and Seiya can done both the Gold and God Clothes to gain an increase in speed well past his old. So good for Rune King Thor but Seiya is still faster than him by three quadrillion digits.

And again that's only for flight speed on Thor.

@ The Everlasting: And this is Seiya with his Bronze cloth. Seiya when using his Gold or God Cloth is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seiya with his Bronze cloth....

Still double digits quadrillion times the speed of light, and only flight speed. And Seiya can react to it. Effortlessly.

@RouninOtaku: I was calculating Odin's speed and calculating the speed differences between Odin's and Seiya's speed and Seiya's and Thor's speed.

Seiya has already been established to be 374418722881495600 times or 4418140930001648000 times the speed of light...

I dislike superhero comics, ironic since manga are japanese comics but whatever. Just so... what's the word... In my opinion boring, just starting over with the same stuff. Maybe there's a different premise, maybe there's a different character being that person. But it's all the same. It's basically just a way to show characters being transcendant. But meh, that's my opinion, I don't bash anyone for liking them.

He could direct millions upon millions of comet punches at him with Thor not having a clear answer to his speed. Again, it won't matter if Thor can be atomized.

Back