• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peach Vs. Zelda

Umm, zelda is supposed to be 4-B here via scaling to Demise, who's stronger than Ganon who's a 4-B despite being High 4-C..........

Yeah, Demise is stronger than every version of Ganon except for 4-B Ganon and I have no idea why Demise and Hylia are being scaled to him.

I don't think they should scale to him. While he is 4-B via having the complete Triforce, we can't exactly scale Demise to him since Link had actually left the Triforce behind at the goddess statue in the present before defeating Demise in the past, meaning Link wasn't actually 4-B during their fight.

I mean, how does she stomp Peach? They're comparable stat wise and they have comparable hax (Although I do have my problems with Hylia have literally all of Zeldas powers, mostly the Triforce based ones tho).

I did think about it practically.

Zelda doesn't stomp. From what I've seen on other threads you just seem to have a bias against Mario characters.

I strong,y believe that they aren't as strong as they are being stated as. I love mario but some of the stuff that is said about can't find anywhere on the internet

No problem. It might take a while for people to comment, but hopefully you will be satisfied with the evidence you're given.

peach uses mute negating zeldas magic and then power debuffs her with her heart magic and finishes her off with her higher skill in CQC.

alright well to further explain with my knowledge of both series in the sense when it comes to Zelda (and I'm assuming this is composite since the profile shows all the Zelda's).

Zelda is a character whose entire magical strength comes from being a reincarnate of Hylia who was capable of using magic to do multiple things (which was showed off in exposition for skyward). But aside from usually very standard magical showing from Ocarina of times holding Ganon down or opening doors, or Twilight princess where she bestowed Midna with magic.

The best feats for her magic in the mainline would be from botw where she does impressive sealing magic. other than that the only other thing she has is potential yet doubtful sword skills due to a single cutscene in twilight princess and a much more determinable skill in archery with a bow/light bow.

The only reasonable version of Zelda to use for combative experience is the one from Hyrule Warriors where she is actually shown capable of using offensive magic in conjunction with her rapier skills. or where she can use the Wind Waker to command the winds, and the Dominion Rod which allows her to summon statues to strike her foes in a combo.

and here is where zeldas problem against peach can arise, Magic most if not 90% of zeldas main attacking methods come down to using magic in one way or another be it in CQC with Hyrule warriors Zelda who uses it to enhance her attacks and finishers, Be it with her long-range weapons like the Bow of light in which she fires Light arrows from which in most cases require magic or be made with magic, very rarely are they granted to her with outside assistance like the spirits of light. the only other option she has is once again straight magical attacks or her sealing magic (most of her magical attacks coming from smash bros some of which derive from links magic from oot).

but then there's sheik whom in the main games does nothing but teach links songs and use a Deku-nut to escape from Link in cutscenes (Ocarina of time), has standard CQC thanks primarily to smash bros which gives her Needles, a chain, and bombs. and Hyrule warriors giving her Magic which she uses in conjunction with the Harp to summon certain elements (fire, water, lightning, light, and dark).

Stripping Zelda of her Magic brings her straight down to CQC without any magical moves and depending on whether she had time to transform into Sheik her combative approach will be different. As Zelda, she'll most likely (using HW) use her rapier without magical assistance which removes her finishers and leaves her with only quick swipes and jabs, Can disable her ability to summon the winds with the Wind Waker, along with summoning the statue with the Dominion Rod.

Meanwhile, if she did transform into sheik being unable to use the harp leaves her only option being CQC with her only weapons being as I said earlier Needles, a chain, and timed bombs which she uses in a close range. (oh before I almost forget there's also her new FS which grants her a knife for a quick succession of attacks). And if you really wanna include this she also has her tetra form which she has more skill with a cutlass and a standard pirate pistol.

Peach on the other hand just has more options available that can counter Zeldas combative style, As I had mentioned before. Magic being Zelda's forte taking that away already leaves Zelda very open and alongside that peach can casually decrease the offensive power of characters like Bowser to the point in which he points out how easily he was beaten in pure combat of strength, And I doubt Zelda's nearly as physically strong in combat as bowser so peach doing her debuffing to Zelda will most likely leave her attacks unsubstantial in there effectiveness.

Along with this Peach can still use all her magic and CQC weapons/skills/items or power-ups. Plus Peach can summon Toads to counter-attack certain attacks Zelda/Sheik might try.

Peach has better options to fight against Zelda with and since peach has higher combative experience when compared to a character who got her tier from simply scaling to others.

Princess Peach could easily stick her fists into Zelda's skull. Peach effortlessly sent Bowser flying with a parasol. According to a theory, regular Bowser (what form he appeared to be in the cutscene) is said to weigh (basically) 21,000 LBS. Not only is this an example of Peach's capabilities but also Perry's durability. This means Zelda can't just cut through him with a rapier.

With Elemental Resistance, Zelda's light arrows wouldn't hurt Peach, plus she can tank attacks from Bowser.

If we bring her Vibes in, Peach could stomp on Zelda with rage. Push her off a cliff with Gloom.

Even if Zelda is a goddess, she can still die with a physical form. And again, Elemental Resistance to God Spells.

Peach could easily dodge Zelda's attacks, and unless she has something then she'll lose. Not a stomp, though.

couldnt Zelda just reality warp/wish Peach out of existence? also why dosent Zelda have non corporeal since in spirit tracks she was a ghost with the abilities to not be touch (cuz she was a ghost) plus she could posses people.

i see but didnt she manage to weild the curse as her own ability through out the game just like link did in is wolf form until he was..healed freed?

Back