• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peach Toadstool vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

I'll have to go with Peach, Kaguya is faster but her attacks are weak agaisnt Peach ( who came out of a black hole with no type of injures), and Peach can one shot her since she is blood lusted, other wise if she waesn't blood lusted then Kaguya could kill her with her All-Killing Ash Bones.

Mm....I dunno, I mean, it's very hard to say whether or not Peach can use her wishes to damage someone in the first place. Could Peach even get a sentence out before Kaguya kills her?

WarriorWare said:
Mm....I dunno, I mean, it's very hard to say whether or not Peach can use her wishes to damage someone in the first place. Could Peach even get a sentence out before Kaguya kills her?
the wishes don't need to be said aloud just thought.

Black holes can't be used as durability feats.

Kaguya blitzes and oneshots her. This is a stomp.

Back