• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majiba Kayo vs Cure Peach (Machimaho vs Pretty Cure) (0-0-0)

Anyway, Bump.

I guess I will make arguments in favor of Kayo.

First, she is more intelligent. Gifted academically and has demonstrated basically genius levels of martial arts and adaptability. She can also fire magical beams the same way Cure Peach can, however, Kayo can deflect Cure Peaches back at her while the same doesn't seem to apply to Cure Peach.

Kayo also has a vide variety of attacks that Cure Peach couldn't counter. The only solid counter to Kayo is Cure Peaches ability to simply reflect punches and come out on top if direct fists are traded. However, thats not really Kayos style to begin with, and debatably how Cure Peach acts in character she would just anger Kayo and make her end the fight quicker.

So yeah, that's it for now. Will wait for counter arguments or votes.

I'd have to know how big of a scaling chain that is to make a definitive answer, but generally a 2x scaling chain isn't enough to one shot. It needs to be at least 7.5x. Kayo can also increase her power through Rage Power especially since she hates cute stuff like typical magical girl stuff. Peaches mere sight would annoy the hell out of her and make her beat her.

Also, in terms of close range I don't see anything impressive on Peaches profile so Majiba skill stomping is a pretty possible option.

She also starts at close range but can use some range stuff.

Less important: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...n/Pretty_Cure_Scaling_Part_2_(Yes_5_to_Fresh)

Also, I don't remember it in the show, but she gets stronger as she fights superior opponents, so Kayo might struggle to get an advantage, there. If she calms down/becomes emotionally exhausted, it could even backfire.

I'm kind of interested in how this goes with speed unequal.

Her only skill feat is winning a punch clash against a physically similar opponent by concentrating.

Are any of those officially accepted? Because I don't feel like reading that much just for them to not be accepted. And the formatting is poor with barely any scans. Should probably be updated the very least.
Also, I don't remember it in the show, but she gets stronger as she fights superior opponents, so Kayo might struggle to get an advantage, there. If she calms down/becomes emotionally exhausted, it could even backfire.
Uhhh...you don't remember if she gets stronger in the show by fighting superior opponents? I don't think thats usable then. And even then that's nothing much, most main characters grow stronger through fighting others so more specifics is needed. Kayo's negative emotions are off the charts, literally, so she isn't going to calm down.
I'm kind of interested in how this goes with speed unequal.
MFTL+ vs MFTL (3.875 trillion c vs ...kind of unknown?) Yeah, Kayo speed blitzes really badly unless something is missing from Peache's profile.
Her only skill feat is winning a punch clash against a physically similar opponent by concentrating.
Then yeah, Peach is probably not landing a single punch un Kayo and Kayo can land all of hers.

Also, atm I am under the impression Pretty Cure shouldn't even be used in matches due to how outdated everything seems. Sure, it has calculations but the profiles have little to no scans with barebones explanation.

Are any of those officially accepted? Because I don't feel like reading that much just for them to not be accepted. And the formatting is poor with barely any scans. Should probably be updated the very least.
I couldn't tell you, probably not. Besides, it's more of an overview for people who don't want to watch actually 1000 episodes.
Uhhh...you don't remember if she gets stronger in the show by fighting superior opponents? I don't think thats usable then. And even then that's nothing much, most main characters grow stronger through fighting others so more specifics is needed. Kayo's negative emotions are off the charts, literally, so she isn't going to calm down.
Ironically, I do remember it in crossovers (which is what this key is for). Definitely not.
MFTL+ vs MFTL (3.875 trillion c vs ...kind of unknown?) Yeah, Kayo speed blitzes really badly unless something is missing from Peache's profile.
Someone had the bright idea to take down the profiles that 3-A and MFTL+ come from. Basically, someone sent things from another solar system to Earth in about a month (something like 50c at maximum lowball).
Then yeah, Peach is probably not landing a single punch un Kayo and Kayo can land all of hers.
Yeah, probably.
Also, atm I am under the impression Pretty Cure shouldn't even be used in matches due to how outdated everything seems. Sure, it has calculations but the profiles have little to no scans with barebones explanation.
This might be the deleted profiles again, but I'll look into getting scans.

Last edited:
I couldn't tell you, probably not. Besides, it's more of an overview for people who don't want to watch actually 1000 episodes.
I mean, I understand having an overview, but its not usable if its not accepted, much less if it has scans or references.
Ironically, I do remember it in crossovers (which is what this key is for). Definitely not.
Sure, though you'd need to quantify it. And I don't know what you mean by "Definitely not."
Someone had the bright idea to take down the profiles that 3-A and MFTL+ come from. Basically, someone sent things from another solar system to Earth in about a month (something like 50c at maximum lowball).
50c is FTL+ and even at a maximum lowball it doesn't sound great. Though, you should probably report the person who removed the MFTL+ ratings.
This might be the deleted profiles again, but I'll look into getting scans.
Sure.

I mean, I understand having an overview, but its not usable if its not accepted, much less if it has scans or references.
I'll talk to the poster, I suppose. He doesn't care much about it getting accepted, but I'll do something.
Sure, though you'd need to quantify it.
89 Precure went from being stomped by someone to matching them with just two of them in consecutive battles (though the opponent was probably a little weaker, as they'd split their power).
And I don't know what you mean by "Definitely not."
Peach is cringeworthy levels of cutesy at times, if cuteness makes her angry, Peach is going to have a bad time.

I'll talk to the poster, I suppose. He doesn't care much about it getting accepted, but I'll do something.
Alright.
89 Precure went from being stomped by someone to matching them with just two of them in consecutive battles (though the opponent was probably a little weaker, as they'd split their power).
Kayo's rage boosts are similar, they can go from comparable to stomping opponents and keep on rising. She's basically personification of "evil" aura, or negative emotions to be precise.
Peach is cringeworthy levels of cutesy at times, if cuteness makes her angry, Peach is going to have a bad time.
Yeah, also Kayo is self aware of the long attacks and transformations so unless Peach minds being interrupted then it isn't looking good. She has no problem just attacking when people are monologing, transforming and anything that drags out more than a second lol

Back