• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Patrick Star vs Dante(DMC)

8-A Patrick used

8-B Dante used

Speed equal.

Patrick Star has full knowledge on what Dante can pull off.

Patrick has all optional equipment(including magic pencil).

Fight starts at melee range.

SBA otherwise.

Both bloodlusted.

Patrick:

Dante:

Last edited:
Dante range stomps, and even if that wasn't the case, the hax Patrick holds is of an area of effect too low it wouldn't really be a wincon out of Dante's regen.

I think you forgot that melee range would also mean Patrick’s melee range.

Patrick is only a few centimeters tall,so it would be pretty tough to land a hit in him from that range.

Patrick has knowledge on Dante,he could either try erasing the guns to disarm him out of the only thing that could neg his regen or simply climb on top of him and start erasing vital parts(eyes,throat,head)

Wait, you are serious?

> Patrick is only a few centimeters tall,so it would be pretty tough to land a hit in him from that range.

He is at Dante's feet, he just needs to kick him

>Patrick has knowledge on Dante,he could either try erasing the guns to disarm him out of the only thing that could neg his regen or simply climb on top of him and start erasing vital parts(eyes,throat,head)

He won't be able to reach that high ever, if he tries jumping or flying he gets smacked down, cut in half, grabbed, etc. Erasing his eyes or throat is inconsequential for his regen, he won't be able to erase all his head either and in case he erases something (it's a pencil, he won't do anything notable) Dante will notice and gran the pencil to either destroy it or erase Patrick back.

Dante's only chance is survive whatever Patrick throws at him and pull Majin Trigger, deconstruction was used when he is half dead and he rarely starts with hax

Yes, never did the deconstruction thing as his first move, I did not even bother to mention it in my argument above if you look again

His profile is kinda bad too, one would think he has everything his DMC3 tab mentioned but almost half of it is end game stuff, this key is early game.

Dante has the hax tho, everything physical can be stoped or redirected back with royal guard, can teleport to avoid damage, bloodlusted Dante is likely to do anything, not even counting that Dante is the one with the range advantage.

Dante only needs to survive whatever Patrick does (if he does not hax his ass immediately) to go Majin Trigger and win immediately.

It’s a 216 ton attack tho,I really doubt there will be much of Dante left to fight back after one blow.

Melee range doesn’t give Dante much time to react efficiently either

The thing is, he doesn't have AoE with his punches to reduce Dante to a pulp, he is most likely to impale Dante with his punches and if it isn't to the head or Dante manages to block it, then it's useless.

Royal Guard is literally melee range only and speed is equal so he has enough time to block, redirect, teleport, etc.

Patrick has full knowledge on Dante’s moveset,so he will likely see this coming and shoot Ice Cream at him (idk if this would scale to his physicals tho).

Patrick is also bloodlusted,so he will be aiming for the head too.

I know he has knowledge, if he takes to long to do anything else he gets haxed.

Since speed is equal the time it will take for him to reach his head is longer than the time Dante takes to bring his arm up.

Personally I vote for Incon, it all depends on what they start with and if they are quick enough to do that while the other does the wrong move.

Back