• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patreon Supporter Benefits

Yo! I subscribed as Diamond Supporter.

I would appreciate if you check that and give my badge 😋

image.png

Thanks a massive lot for your help. I will ask AKM to give you your badge. 🙏🙂❤️💖

Last edited:
Here are our current Patreon supporters:

Diamond Supporters: @Omnificence, @wwereymy235, @RaveeCPN

Gold Supporters: @Agnaa, @BreezeHM

Silver Supporters: @Mr. Bambu, @Dalesean027

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya12, @PsychoWarper, as well as a backer whose username here I do not know.

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

Thanks a massive lot to all of them for helping to cover our expenses and keeping our community running!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here is a reminder of the benefits from supporting us:

Bronze Supporter

A Bronze Supporter badge in the VS Battles forum

An advertisement-free VS Battles forum experience

Silver Supporter

A Silver Supporter badge in the VS Battles forum

A twice as long post signature text

Gold Supporter

A Gold Supporter badge in the VS Battles forum

A personally chosen title below your forum username

Diamond Supporter

A Diamond Supporter badge in the VS Battles forum

A self-selected image added to the signature text of your posts

Using a bump button for self-created discussion threads up to 3 times a day

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya12, @PsychoWarper, as well as a backer whose username here I do not know.

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

Thanks a massive lot to all of them for helping to cover our expenses and keeping our community running!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bronze Supporter

Silver Supporter

Gold Supporter

Diamond Supporter

Done.

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya12, @PsychoWarper

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya12, @PsychoWarper

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I handled it.

Diamond Supporters: @Omnificence, @wwereymy235

Gold Supporters: @Agnaa

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bronze Supporter

Silver Supporter

Gold Supporter

Diamond Supporter

I am not sure what benefits that we can even realistically offer at that point. 🙏

Well, if somebody has really good ideas for (realistic) extra benefits in an even higher tier, feel free to mention them to me via private messages. 🙏

Also, what should we call such a tier in that case? What is the most expensive substance we know about for example?

Also, what should we call such a tier in that case? What is the most expensive substance we know about for example?
We already have a placeholder tier called Platinum Supporters we can use in between gold and diamond.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bronze Supporter

Silver Supporter

Gold Supporter

Diamond Supporter

I took care of it.

Well, if somebody has really good ideas for (realistic) extra benefits in an even higher tier, feel free to mention them to me via private messages. 🙏

Uranium sounds fun and on-brand, if you find a source of inspiration for what to give it. I have little honest idea as to what to give it, though- maybe a supporter wall on the front page of the site? Hard to say.

We already have a placeholder tier called Platinum Supporters we can use in between gold and diamond.
In our forum you mean?

Well, I can probably add an extra Patreon tier, but am not sure if the Patreon settings allow me to rename our current Diamond tier to Platinum, and then add a new Diamond tier.

Also, we would have to come up with some realistic good extra benefit or benefits for an extra supporter tier. 🙏

Uranium sounds fun and on-brand, if you find a source of inspiration for what to give it. I have little honest idea as to what to give it, though- maybe a supporter wall on the front page of the site? Hard to say.
Uranium is associated with nuclear bombs though, which isn't positive at all. 🙏

Uranium is associated with nuclear bombs though, which isn't positive at all. 🙏
We're a wiki about people having the capabilities to induce harm and death.

I suppose so, although there are both characters that use their abilities for good and evil purposes in our pages.

However, referring to real people in our community with uranium rather than something more positive, seems wrong to me. 🙏

Alright then.

Emerald or Platinium would be nice, I guess.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bronze Supporter

Silver Supporter

Gold Supporter

Diamond Supporter

Can you check if my payment has been made? I'm not on the list, but I got an email that the payment was done (and somehow the badge is still on me).

Last edited:
Emerald or Platinium would be nice, I guess.
Yes, but Diamond is more expensive, and we still need to come up with good extra benefits from a 40 USD tier. 🙏
Can you check if my payment has been made? I'm not on the list, but I got an email that the payment was done (and somehow the badge is still on me).
Your payment has been made now, yes. Thanks a massive lot for your help. 🙏🙂❤️💖

@AKM sama

RaveeCPN also needs to have their Diamond Supporter status increased by 1 month. 🙏

Okay. Thank you for helping out. 🙏❤️

Gold Supporters: @Agnaa, @SweetDao

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya12, @PsychoWarper, @RaveeCPN, @Sans2345

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There are also a few supporters who do not have the same usernames in Patreon and here. Please contact me if you want supporter badges. 🙏

Can someone change my badge to Bronze? I'm pretty sure I downgraded my membership but it's still Diamond for some reason.

Sorry for the late notice, this is the first time I've logged in for a long time (ig?), so I just realized it now

Can someone change my badge to Bronze? I'm pretty sure I downgraded my membership but it's still Diamond for some reason.

Sorry for the late notice, this is the first time I've logged in for a long time (ig?), so I just realized it now
@AKM sama

Back