• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patreon Supporter Benefits

Thanks a lot to everybody who are helping us out to keep this forum and community running through monthly donations. 🙏

Here are our current Patreon supporters:

Diamond Supporters: @Chariot190 , @TheRustyOne

Gold Supporters: [PARADVCTION] , @Agnaa , @wwereymy235 ,

Silver Supporters: @Dalesean027 , @Mr._Bambu , @Oloserian , @Sir_Ovens , @ImmortalDread

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @JnSteHar002 , @Maitreya , @PsychoWarper , @Quangotjokes , @RaveeCPN

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

As usual, thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them.

Silver Supporters: @Dalesean027 , @Mr._Bambu , @Oloserian , @Sir_Ovens , @ImmortalDread

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @JnSteHar002 , @Maitreya , @PsychoWarper , @Quangotjokes , @RaveeCPN

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

As usual, thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them.
Done.

Is there no Indonesian currency? i want to buy but no, how is it.
Patreon supports PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard as far as I am aware, but please check the conversion rates for your currency before you donate.

Patreon supports PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard as far as I am aware, but please check the conversion rates for your currency before you donate.
In Indonesia, if you want to top up your PayPal balance, you have to use a credit card, while I haven't made a credit card to top up the balance, I'm looking for another way, without using a credit card. Thank you for the advice.

Okay. No problem. Thank you very much for being willing to help us out to keep this forum running. 🙏🙂

In Indonesia, if you want to top up your PayPal balance, you have to use a credit card, while I haven't made a credit card to top up the balance, I'm looking for another way, without using a credit card. Thank you for the advice.
If you don't have a credit card, how can you make monthly payments? Typically, you must be 18 years old to open a PayPal account or obtain a credit card. Nonetheless, in many countries, you can open a bank account with your parents' permission, and then potentially create a PayPal account with just your bank account information to use as an online payment method.

However, it is essential to carefully read the instructions to ensure you follow the correct steps.

I will check to verify. Please wait a while.

Also, thanks a lot for helping out. 🙏

Can you change your username there to the same one that you use here, to confirm that you are the same person, please? It will also make it much easier to remember when renewing it in the future.

Silver Supporters: @Dalesean027 , @Mr._Bambu , @Oloserian , @Sir_Ovens

As always, thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them.

As always, thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them.
Done!

I upgraded my membership to gold supporter.

So... my badge please
930234452653793340.webp

Thank you greatly. I will just check to confirm, and then ask AKM to help you out.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @JnSteHar002 , @Maitreya , @PsychoWarper , @Quangotjokes

Thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them. 🙂🙏

Back