• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patreon Supporter Benefits

Has it by the way been considered to give a certain level of supporters the ability to ping people like Staff members can? I think that sounds like a more elegant solution than the weird bump function Diamond users get.

Apologies if this has been brought up and rejected already

Good idea (me upgrading my subscription right now) but there should be guidelines regarding this, if anyone abused it, the permission of said user will be taken down.

Has it by the way been considered to give a certain level of supporters the ability to ping people like Staff members can? I think that sounds like a more elegant solution than the weird bump function Diamond users get.

Apologies if this has been brought up and rejected already
This seems too risky, as our staff members would be spammed by mostly irrelevant messages, and the important ones would turn much harder to notice.

Here are our current Patreon supporters:

Diamond Supporter: @Chariot190

Gold Supporters: @Edwellken , @JohnConquest1 , @Agnaa , @wwereymy235

Silver Supporters: @Dalesean027 , @Mr._Bambu , @Oloserian , @Sir_Ovens

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @ImmortalDread , @Firestorm808 , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @Maitreya , @JnSteHar002 , @PsychoWarper , @RaveeCPN

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

Thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them, and new supporters are always extremely appreciated as several have discontinued their subscriptions, and we need to keep our community running.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Also, who is our new Gold Supporter, [PARADVCTION]?

Diamond Supporters: @Chariot190 , @Everything12

Gold Supporters: PARADVCTION (Who is this?) , @Edwellken , @JohnConquest1 , @Muchacho_mrm , @Agnaa , @wwereymy235 ,

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @ImmortalDread , @Firestorm808 , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @Maitreya , @JnSteHar002 , @PsychoWarper , @Quangotjokes , @RaveeCPN

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

Thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

Diamond Supporters: @Chariot190 , @Everything12

Gold Supporters: PARADVCTION (Who is this?) , @Edwellken , @JohnConquest1 , @Muchacho_mrm , @Agnaa , @wwereymy235 ,

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @ImmortalDread , @Firestorm808 , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @Maitreya , @JnSteHar002 , @PsychoWarper , @Quangotjokes , @RaveeCPN

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I have done so.

Okay. That is unfortunate, but thank you very much for all of your past support to help keep this forum running.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Gold Supporters: [PARADVCTION] , @Agnaa , @wwereymy235 ,

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @ImmortalDread , @Firestorm808 , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @JnSteHar002 , @Maitreya , @PsychoWarper , @Quangotjokes , @RaveeCPN

We would obviously greatly appreciate if more members are willing to help us keep this forum running. 🙏

It appears that this has become somewhat less decent for some unknown reason.

Yes, that is true. That is why I said that we really appreciate more help to keep this forum running, as we currently lose money from all of our costs every month.

I would also like to increase my donation to $5, but I am uncertain about the process because I can't remember the steps.

18631af892bd3390cad4a95a549443c9.png

Gold Supporters: [PARADVCTION] , @Agnaa , @wwereymy235 ,

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT , @Propellus , @ImmortalDread , @Firestorm808 , @GoodGamerSam , @It_is_i_wyatt , @JnSteHar002 , @Maitreya , @PsychoWarper , @Quangotjokes , @RaveeCPN
Done.

@AKM sama , I would appreciate if you give @TheRustyOne a Diamond Supporter membership for the next month.
Also done.

I also upgraded @ImmortalDread's membership from Bronze to Silver.

Back