• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part II Naruto Revisions

Plus it makes way more sense to say that she got stronger after becoming the Hokage as opposed to... over a decade of gambling and not doing anything combat/medic related.
In my opinion, Tsunade didn't get that much stronger after becoming Hokage but instead she mostly regained most of her former strength.

During the 2nd War - survived the fight against Hanzo

Post 2nd War - unquantifiably stronger than before / Prime

Part 1 - out of her Prime

3 Year Interim - training with Sakura

Part 2 - unquantifiably stronger than her Prime

I can agree with that, I didn’t think Hokage Tsunade was astronomically stronger than her Second War self either.

Characters don't need to have statements saying they were weaker or stronger, sometimes characters get stronger just because the plot demands it (there are tons and tons of examples in naruto itself)

her portrayal in part I is Inconsistent with part 2 and backscaling is just going to inflate everyone's tiers artificially.

Characters don't need to have statements saying they were weaker or stronger, sometimes characters get stronger just because the plot demands it (there are tons and tons of examples in naruto itself)

her portrayal in part I is Inconsistent with part 2 and backscaling is just going to inflate everyone's tiers artificially.
I don't really think it would cause any inflation though because she literally only scales to Jiraiya and Orochimaru in base (maybe Hanzo as well, but that probably needs discussion). Unless you think she scales to Kabuto, which I heavily disagree with.
Regardless, I'm more or less neutral on this, so whatever you guys decide on I'm okay with.

So does anyone actually agree with the OP’s suggestions for Kakashi and Gaara’s keys, cause I’ve only seen people disagreeing.

Yeah, I don't agree with the OP's suggestions for Gaara and Kakashi's keys.

Gaara needs his Kazekage rescue arc key, and Kakashi needs his Part 1 and part 2 keys.

Gaara needs to have 2 Shippuden keys. Kazekage rescue and War arc. Kakashi needs 6 keys: Kid Kakashi, Part 1, Shippuden, War arc, DMS and New Era.

Well, Kid Obito killed a jōnin, but I don’t think the key is really necessary. It’s not like anything would scale to it.

Correction: Kid Kakashi is no longer there, but Obito is still around like I said.

I agree that it should be removed because it's completely unnecessary and just clutters the profile.

I was under the impression that we were going to do the abilities and LS CRTs before moving on to the scaling portion of the revisions.

But yeah, as far as this CRT is concerned I think we're all mostly in agreement.

Scaling happens last, it’s supposed to go Keys -> Mulitipliers -> Calcs -> Scaling

I guess we could discuss P&A and LS here though, although I’m more curious on what the multipliers stuff is about.

Back