• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
[I really just wanna join here. But ill join the server if thats what i need to join here. Also why da hell are we talking with these brackets?]

The paper about the staff meetup says it will happen tomorrow in the office. The 'big boss' has his address listed in Miami.

"I don't think we can just order him around. I'd say we could report back what we've found to him though."

"Sure," Michael said, as he began driving back to Richard's place.

Does this guy live with his mom or something?

Michael enters without saying a word.

"A massive storehouse for drugs of all kinds. A dog that attacked us and some information on manufacturing, a meet up location and an address related to the boss in Miami."

"There was an address for shipments listed as "for the big boss", the address was in Miami." Nicholas hands the document to Richard.

"We're not exactly in a position where we can just stop now."

Michael withdraws coolly

"Considering it's our only lead right now..."

Having since recovered from his catnip-induced euphoria, Bear hopped onto a nearby chair as he started cleaning himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back