• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haloween themed fight for october? Check. Dog vs guy made of bones? Check. Prankster vs gullible puzzle guy? Check. Yep, it's good matchup time.

Rules: Speed Equalized. The Fool's dura is 9-A. Both are fully in character. Battle takes place in Snowdin. This is Iggy before the Pet Shop fight. Victory my any means other than killing including, but not limited to:

• Knockout
  • Capture (Which would technically be BFR but shhhhh...)
  • One side just having enough of the other's crap and giving up
Undertale cool dude papyrus by hellknight10-d9ci3lp
IggyEyesOfHeaven
The King of Stray Dogs:
COOLSKELETON95:

Inconclusive:

I think Soul Manip negates Dura and Papyrus attacks with bones directly to the soul, however Iggy may avoid his attacks easily due to having the ability to hover over his ground attacks and may dodge some of them. This is difficult hm...

i think that iggy wins due to more experience and papyrus just not wanting to hurt iggy because he's a dog

however, if they're both willing to kill then papyrus may take this

The Smashor said:
Victory my any means other than killing including, but not limited to:

• Knockout
  • Capture (Which would technically be BFR but shhhhh...)
  • One side just having enough of the other's crap and giving up
It can be Papyrus trying to capture and just Iggy trying to knock Paps out.

then i vote Iggy because The Fool can just materialize behind Papyrus and knock him out, simple as that

If papyrus is going all-out that might be a little difficult though

I don't see why Iggy wouldn't be able to stop Papyrus' attacks with the Fool. Speaking of which, i don't really think that projectiles would work very well against made out of literal sand, unless they are an overwhelming amount.

DMB 1 said:
I don't see why Iggy wouldn't be able to stop Papyrus' attacks with the Fool. Speaking of which, i don't really think that projectiles would work very well against made out of literal sand, unless they are an overwhelming amount.
I think they would work because... every attack he throws directly affects the soul of the opponent, also, I think he has low danmaku.

Yeah, and that's exactly what a Stand is: the manifestation of your soul capable of fighting.

If Frisk is capable of tanking those hits with his sheer soul, I don't see why a Stand wouldn't be able to.

Iggy is actually a bound stand, he aint straight up a soul, he's basically a soul that's bounded to sand. Well not iggy himself, the fool.

Back