• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Papyrus vs Chosen Undead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
Hollowed footsteps echo throughout the castle halls, light shining through the stained glass of the corridor reveals a figure in heavy armor trudging forward, not seeming to care about their surroundings, stepping forward into the cloud of shadows that cloak the path ahead . . .

A voice calls out, the knight glances upwards in half interest.

"Human." A sense of authority in their tone. "I commend your efforts, your resolve . . ."

The knight continued to step forward, the voice's tone seemed to waver, almost losing confidence.

". . . I can even say I admire them . . ."

They seemed unfazed by these words, almost as if they had no meaning to them.

". . . I-I wish I could let you go . . ."

Now in their sight, the knight can now see a being of similar stature, they had stared at them, almost as if they had been looking through them.

"BUT THAT WOULD GO AGAINST MY DUTY AS A ROYAL GUARDSMAN!"

A bone flies in the knight's direction, a dark soul resonates.

Music

Speed is equalized

Undertale papyrus by mideater-d9e3flu
Papyrus

Faraam
Chosen Undead

Even though Papyrus is one of my favorite characters in Undertale, with speed equalized, I'd say the Chosen Undead takes this. Looking through Dark Souls, most of Papyrus' moves aren't really special, other than the blue attack. The Chosen Undead would do what he does best: Dodge/block, then attack. Rinse repeat till Papyrus is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back