• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Page for this character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not quite sure who this character is but according to the text, hes even more powerful than EGD. what tier would this character be if he got a page? and does anyone know exactly who this character is?

Shurougapagerequest

I feel like this exact thread was made before, and that this wasn't even a Demonbane character. Or something like that.....

@Beyond

The main problem is the fact that this game has only been released in Japan in a game series known for its massive scaling issues (i.e. freaking Elder God Demonbane is playable).

I'd love to play it, but I can't read enough Japanese to discern anything from it, and I'm not going to pester our Japanese-speaking members into playing it either since they're busy with their own things.

I don't want to say no (I love this series), but unless you can find some existing translations, I don't think anyone is going to make this.

idk anything about that. im just wondering if there could be a page for this guy since he seems pretty powerful

@repp

based on the given information in the image, what tier do you think the character is?

@Beyond21

I can't say for certain. If the statements about being able to destroy universes with a glance is accurate, then he'd be At least 2-C, but I'm certainly not taking the omnipotent statements at face value, and we generally disregard crossover scaling due to the inconsistencies it tends to create (i.e. a 70s Real Robot fighting on par with Elder God Demonsbane).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back