• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Owari No Seraph Discussion Thread

So Owari no Seraph chapter 121 is out!
Its a pretty good chapter with plot progressing at last!

Now I am going to talk about the chapter, so please check out if you haven't read it already

So this chapter opens up with wholesome Yuichiro and Mikaela interactions as they approach Mount Fuji.....surprisingly. Now I am not personally fan of some of the random interactions they had in past few chapters because it bogs down the pace with no considerable progress made in plot but this one is fine. Besides it didn't take away much of the chapter so that works for me.

They ended up climbing Mount Fuji summit in unspecified amount of time(It did have potential for good speed feat but oh well)
Then we are given breathtaking view of the morning sky from top of Fuji with beautiful double spread. I love it

While Yuichiro and Mikaela are busy spending time before their final fight we FINALLY CUT to the other Vampires like Urd, Lest Karr, Rigr Stafford and Ky Luc. Looks like demon army in Shibuya which was their main central hub is completely collapsed under the Vampire team. We also at last finally see Shinya and Kureto who are currently in the prison. Last time we saw them was I believe 20 or more chapters back when Urd knocked Kureto and Shinya out so he cant help Shikama Doji.

But now we finally see what Vampires are planning to do. Looks like they are going to enact a spell to trap already weakened Shikama Doji and see their past and what secrets they have been hiding. We also see 6th progenitor vampire after so so long....it has been like what 30 chapter since we last saw that vampire?

Also concurrently with them, looks like Demon Mikaela is planning to go back to Yuichiro's past in the memories to see what secrets lies about him before he was even born and thats where the chapter ends

All in all, the chapter was pretty satisfying with some old characters finally coming back again after so long. I expect the next chapter ie 122 to reveal us ALOT of juicy stuff but sadly......we need to wait more than a month for the chapter to release..
It will come out in 10th January 2023. So looking foward to all that new information next year!

Last edited:
But the fact that we have to wait more than a month for next chapter is strange 🤔
Perhaps its because of the new information very relavent to entire basis of the story is why they are taking some time to think about it and plan so its delivered properly and in ample amount next chapter is why there is some delay in the 122 chapter release?

Welp I am hyped for the chapter nonetheless!

By the way someone combined the 2 seperate pages so this is how an actual double spread page would probably look like in physical volume of the manga.
Double spread

The sky looks very heaven like, and Yuichiro and Mikaela seeing it together is wholesome

You guys should probably do a crt for all the other characters to get the basic resistances that Yui has.

Damn, looks interesting and promising
The manga?
You guys should probably do a crt for all the other characters to get the basic resistances that Yui has.
I could but I think it would be better to revise the whole verse with few more people, so I know there are even people in the wiki which cares about the verse and wants to change it. Just me alone would unfortunately not help

Back