• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overwatch feats for all current characters(with some exceptions)

I've seen some profiles of these main characters that I find strange in feats. Not offending Overwatch or anything but, at least one feat is very absurd to me.

The doomfist skyscraper feat. May I question, who's the one who brought that feat up? I mean, the person using VS Battle Wiki and not the kid?

Apparently we seem to be going by waht that kid said in the Cinematic, methinks.

Any other feats that you find hard to believe or question on?

No, I really want to deal with the Doomfist feat thing. Remember in the Museum fight where the teenager used it on Widowmaker? See, if it really does blow up an entire skyscraper, is there really a difference between the whole Overwatch museum and that large building?

Think about it, why didn't the Doomfist bring down the entire museum as well? Plus, even if it does blow up the skyscraper, the teenager may have used it in a wrong way, causing it to malfunction after one punch on Widowmaker.

Others? The Supersonic+ speed, especially for Winston. If you watch Recall, he aim dodges, not react to bullets. Even the Talons sprayed much lead at his face and armor.

Oh okay.

Hmm. you could have a point about that.....

Supersonic+ speeds? Well Winston kind of makes sense, i suppose?

IDK, there has to be peope here who has seen or played Overwatch that will have to answer this better...

Let me be informal here because dude, the only few feats I find legit is, for example, Genji's lightning speed. Other's I have not check out yet. But, there's way too many misundestanding of the feats done by the Overwatch Agents.

Hey EA, i just don't know alright? I literally just went with it. *shrugs*

But Asd does have a point. The kid who used the gauntlet may have used incorrectly or whatever, ijdk...

The kid obviously isn't trained and wouldn't be comparable to the Doomfist who caused the skyscraper leveling, if anything, it's more supportive that a highly trained individual with the weapon would be capable of performing such a feat since the kid did cause the museum's glass to shatter

Although I am skeptical of Widowmaker's durability, since she wasn't hit by the actual Doomfist that would be able to perform the feat, and was instead hit by the teenager.

See? The only thing I find about Widow's durability is at least Room level. Why? I found an alternative on how he destroyed the skyscraper. He's at the ground level, he used the weapon to blow up the entire storey, escaped from the falling building and the building collapsed into millions of concrete bricks.

Here's another durability problem but, with Tracer. Realise, in the Alive cinematic, that she has not fully taken the entire blast of her backfired Pulse Bomb (that looks like Tron's disk when thrown). She took one second in the blast before escaping with Blink.

So, for Tracer's durability, she is at best wall level+ when she got slammed by the momentum stomp of Widowmaker's feet, which easily knocked out a regular human guard, and fell off around, I don't know, three storeys high?

@Eldritch abomination

I'm not being a punk to you but, think about it. We are literally getting this Doomfist feat...from a child...who may have gotten it from other classmates...Children, I find, are very exaggerating with metaphores and hyperboles like, "Hey, (this guy) can kill anyone with (this weapon). It's an instant kill in the game!"

See?

@Austrian-Man-Meat

Remember, Doomfist was fight with others (Why I'm getting this from the kid? Because he's a fan and what kind of fan would forget?) before Winston came in to play.

Hmm. Question, Asd: What's your stance on characters like Genji and Soldier: 76? At least speed-wise for both, i mean...

Hmm...I think Soldier 76 is much much faster than superhuman in travel speed. I'm not good with time and thing so, yeah. At the last beeping noise from the grenade, I find him being able to pass by the grenade to save the girl but, the explosion caught onto him anywhere. I think it would be at least high subsonic speed. Room level because of grenade, I dig. However, supersonic speed wise, no. Remember that he once did a dolphin dive roll before shooting his Helix rockets? Aimdodging. He even need to take cover.

However, I think he's combat and reaction speed with Tactical Visor, you know the hologram eye thing, is supersonic so, it has to have the "supersonic with Tactical Visor". I think that's the name.

For Genji, speed's perfect, the durability's decent but, I don't know about the building level thing with Hanzo and all. I mean, Hanzo was said to have destroyed a village in the legends buuuttt, he may have tear down the town room by room with environmental explosives. It's still unknown for me but yeah, Genji's fine.

Hmm. Well Austrian figured it might be Travel speed. Don;t know why he didn't put it that way...hmm...have to talk to him about it later....

We don't know why he's 8-C like that, that's the thing. He's supposedly scaled to Tracer or something....

Well, here's the thing. Some thought that in the game, all heroes, and villains, will fight one another. That's stupid, not offending. Because in real life, would you really want to fight alongside with enemies that have tried to break the trust of humans and robots? I mean, why would some Overwatch agents fight with Blackwatch or the Talons against their own friends?

Fortunately, they can scale together...I don't think about Tracer and Genji because, none of Widowmaker's and Tracer's bullets have successfully landed AT ALL. I've never seen at least one bullet seeping into their flesh. It's basically dodge and counter between them. But, as I was saying. There's always training, right? Like, Overwatch members fight against one another for training? Yeah.

I still got some more about Tracer and a few with Winston and Widowmaker. Which one first?

Oh wait, never mind. Genji should at least be room level since he's Dragonblade can control Hanzo's Dragonstrike which looked like it can destroy multiple rooms as it travels.

Asdtgh said:
@Eldritch abomination

I'm not being a punk to you but, think about it. We are literally getting this Doomfist feat...from a child...who may have gotten it from other classmates...Children, I find, are very exaggerating with metaphores and hyperboles like, "Hey, (this guy) can kill anyone with (this weapon). It's an instant kill in the game!"

See?
The rumor had to start with him somewhere and there's nothing suggesting that it didn't come from eyewitness accounts or agents, "they say" is very broad, but that doesn't mean it's invalidated.

Sure, eye witnesses. However, do realise that it's only the Doomfist weapon that caused the skyscarper feat, not the man who used it. Heck, Winston may have rushed in for an element of surprise and knocked out the Doomfist user, who may not have the same durability as his weapon's attack potency.

Also, I already saw what Soldier 76 had done for the high hypersonic+ speed. It's legit but, I think it's more like short-burst speed instead.

Asdtgh said:
Sure, eye witnesses. However, do realise that it's only the Doomfist weapon that caused the skyscarper feat, not the man who used it. Heck, Winston may have rushed in for an element of surprise and knocked out the Doomfist user, who may not have the same durability as his weapon's attack potency.
No, The Doomfist user definitely mattered, it wasn't just the weapon, or else the kid would have destroyed the museum. I call bullshit on the idea that Winston, a large gorilla in armor, got the element of surprise on a highly trained individual.

So, you're saying that an average level teenager who isn't trained at all, like you said, somehow can survive the blast of the Doomfist? How about Doomfist, who maybe the Scourge(second wielder), was fighting so many Overwatch agents head on by using the weapon as his shield and sword but was battle-damaged, injured, wounded and Winston took the final blow?

Asdtgh said:
So, you're saying that an average level teenager who isn't trained at all, like you said, somehow can survive the blast of the Doomfist? How about Doomfist, who maybe the Scourge(second wielder), was fighting so many Overwatch agents head on and was battle-damaged, injured, wounded and Winston took the final blow?
Your point being? As I have said, he wasn't trained, and couldn't use the weapon's full potential.

I don't see what you are trying to argue with that last bit, are you trying to suggest that doesn't make sense, and in relation to what?

Hold on, I made some changes with my comment. I meant that he was using it as a shield and sword but, whatever. At least I made it sure that Widowmaker is nowhere building level. I mean, seriously? The shockwave didn't even do much. But, at least I go that to be reasonable. So, I hope not to argue on about Doomfist. I feel like he's somewhat a reference to Doomguy.

Yup. Can you help me with the other problems that the editors mistook on Widowmaker, Tracer and Winston?

Winston's AP is fine where it is, if you're wondering.

The speed is a little wonky to me, if using the video for it, he's clearly large in size, and was getting shot a bit.

However, that won't be an issue because he would scale to the other fighters in terms of combat speed and reactions.

Tracer hasn't been seen taking a bullet, so "Unknown, possibly Room level" seems fine to me.

I beg to differ, I think. Remember why his weapon's some electric shooting canon? I think that's the best way he could fight back. Besides, if you mean scaling with Soldier 76, he shouldn't have used up so much time dealing with the Talon soldiers and already be fighting Reaper. Solider 76 even take cover from ranges of fire.

I made the original Overwatch pages

And it was stated in the museum clip that he has been said to be able to level a skyscraper, but since this can be taken many different ways, being flawed nevertheless, it is stated as a possibility

@Talon

She took her own pulse bomb

You sure? Because she has not taked the entire room level blast completely and she had to escape from it with a Blink. Go watch the Alive Cinematic. It detonated right in front of Widowmaker and Tracer was pretty far away from her. Even though it got pushed back to her, that does not mean she took another second in the blast after 1 second.

Yeah, Widowmaker's Large Buliding Dura is bullshit (along with Reaper and Tracer). She wouldn't tried to dodge normal bullet with that dura. Her attack is fine though, penetration wise.

Not much problem for others. Agree that 76's speed should probably be burst one, or the timing of the explosion is longer than expected, or he probably protect the little girl with his body in the mist of the explosion

Jinx666 said:
I made the original Overwatch pages

And it was stated in the museum clip that he has been said to be able to level a skyscraper, but since this can be taken many different ways, being flawed nevertheless, it is stated as a possibility

@Talon

She took her own pulse bomb
Never stated I had any real issue with that, or else I would have called you out on it sooner, being the person who made the Reaper page and needed the scaling to be correct.

Think about it, Jinx666 (You satanic fiend). If she took up that punch which was meant to be a skyscraper level, why the hell did the entire museum not fall laughably? Besides, never said it could blow up the skyscraper with one punch, right?

That's why we can't exactly say,we need more things to scale from rather than comics and cinematics, but since we can't seen how much Tracer had taken, we can only assume we took it all

Besides it is perfectly believable, she also took the fall from the buildings height and got back up without a scratch

Back