• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overrated animes

No. Im deadass. They said Hinata got MFTL combat speed
I'm sure people in Comicvine lean more towards Dragon Ball. They always apply the AP>Hax logic whenever some DB character fights a Haxxy one.

I remember people saying in a match that all Ywach's Hax wouldn't work on Goku Black cuz he is stronger, and that he hasn't shown to affect characters on his level.

Most DB Fans that still like DB (including myself) and watch DBS is becouse of childhood and nostalgy, but character's development is horrible, little to none backstory for villians, nor convicing reasons as of why villians are bad guys, etc...
I agree sorta...
DBS had it moments but I rather not rewatch the anime again.
Zamasu was a letdown because he had so much potential if done right , same for Jiren and the ToP ending which was hyping up something big like "The work of the gods ends here" iirc.

Ah yes, Comicvine - the place claim Xeno Goku have 6d Ap, at the same time claim him lose to some other haxless character that have way weaker ap. Oh and also Saitama solo other verse cuz OPM's narrative

Ah yes, Comicvine - the place claim Xeno Goku have 6d Ap, at the same time claim him lose to some other haxless character that have way weaker ap. Oh and also Saitama solo other verse cuz OPM's narrative
Xeno goku should be 5-D but the wiki would just keep changing standards till the standards of HD are just a mess because of that

I don't know why people talk about the women of Jujutsu, that's not even close to the positive point. The best thing I see is about the non-duelity between Mahito and Itadori and the development of Geto, those are the best points of the manga. The only truly interesting and good woman in Jujutsu is Maki
I agree.
A simple plot doesn't matter to me as long as it's executed well. My favorite shows to watch are shows that have simple plots that are executed well. Shows that try too hard to be deep and complex (ahem Evangelion) aren't my cup of tea. I think that's why DB has stuck with me, even after all these years. It was simple, something that I wish would be more appreciated nowadays in animation: Simplicity. A lot of people think that nowadays in order to have a good show you need character arcs, character development, etc. I just like sitting down and watching an episode from a cartoon I really enjoy without worrying about prior episodes.
Valid.

As for me, One Piece, Black Clover, Naruto, and uhhh MHA

Well, I like OP but I just think people greatly overestimate the series. As for BC and Naruto, they're pretty boring imo. Naruto and BC were better in pts, but Black Clover's issues have always been there since episode 1. One dimensional characters, unfortunate inconsistency in animation, boring villains. Naruto Shippuden was fine but I was slowly losing my interest and the war arc COMPLETELY lost my interest.

And as for MHA.. Manga better.

EDIT: also MHA s5 is garbage. I hate what they're doing with the LoVs :/

How is Black Clover overrated when it's become pretty popular to hate on it though?
Fair...

I just think alot of people (like with Fire Force, but not the same extent) believe that the animation and Openings carries it to the top, while I admit that the animation (during big fights) and the openings are top quality, don't exactly bring them up in my book, anyways

I can't say much for Black Clover and One Piece, as I haven't gotten into those shows, I agree with what you said on Naruto Shippuden. Binge watching it is hard to do. Watching certain parts/arcs from the show are the reasons why I enjoy watching it.

The MHA anime was on a roll until Season 3 hit, and that's when the show started to fluctuate in quality. Some arcs were good, some were bad or forgettable. But Season 5 has been pretty bad. Highly recommend the Manga, though.

Back