• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.XI

new forum indeed
still trying to figure out everything, but i'll get used to it eventually

I honestly liked the layout of the old site a bit better

maybe I just have to get used to it

I dont even know how to find character or verse pages lol

This forum/site is just for things like discussions, CRTs, etc

Profiles, and things like blogs iirc, are still on the previous site

I like how overlord is a more realistic Isekai because here just strap on VR and your good to go.

I believe the main protagonist has something to do with Vr

Wonder if anyone will make update/new profiles seeing new volumes are out and Zesshi (Antilene) actually has feats and the Elf King

Just finished volume 15&16. It could have easily been compressed into a single volume. The more interesting wordy day to day life stuff I wanted to see are the Council State and the Draconic Kingdom.

You realize the NPCs are real now right. They're not code anymore, they're in a fully real different world that has magic and dragons. This is not an SAO situation

Anyone here read volumes 15 and 16? Or have links to them to be read? I'm gonna and try to make profiles and update some (Mainly for Mare, Decem, and Antilene)

Anyone here read volumes 15 and 16? Or have links to them to be read? I'm gonna and try to make profiles and update some (Mainly for Mare, Decem, and Antilene)
The only place i can think of that would have them is the Overlord sub reddit

Back