• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.IX

personally I think him being above the usual op isekai is enough he doesn't need to be tier 0 same for the guardians.

but for example seeing Cocytus get beat by shin wolford kinda [Black Hole]'d my soul lol.

"Even if everybody goes invisible, my helm can activate invisibility detection once per day... but what about everyone else? If everyone can't see each other and gets lost, it will be a problem."

Climb should get the ability to see through invisibility from this

would that fall under EP?

"Don't worry Climb, I have a magic item that can detect invisibility. Even though it's a one use only, I'll be fine."

Brain as well

Hmm rather blatant should be straight forward enough to add. I think EP works unless theirs another ability that better fits. Should probably add it to their notable equipment as well.

btw what was the reasoning that we couldn't use the cloud feat again ?

the side for environmental destruction has similar examples that are applicable because the storm feat is powered by the same magic energy that other spells of its potency are.

7b is slightly more consistent (We don't have many feats for the top tiers anyway) Plus it's a cloud feat so not the strongest supporting feat. Saying all that we want to wait for the next seasons of the anime/lightnovel to find some more supporting feats.

yea

it's not that we can't use it, but we're waiting for better feats and holding the Cloud calc as a last resort

because no one likes cloud calcs

memeing aside

Maruyama is gonna be the big mean most likely

and we aren't gonna get any solid feats

Anime we're not liable to get much till season five, (Unless they try to squish the holy kingdom arc into the next season) The next novels probably going to have a lot of political things and focus on climb/braine in the kingdom as the noble faction tears itself apart so not alot of hope there.

it's funny cause by how the mechanics of the feats work, the cloud feat would make more sense

also possibly the other dragons in general

one of the Dragon Lords was said would turn the country to scorched earth if they fought him

and iirc 2 lesser dragons fighting caused the destruction of a city

so the dragons might give some AP stuff

It is probably going to be a volume for the lower tiers and finally wrapping up Kingdom, with an intermission of Dragon kingdom's fall or the queen finally using PDL's ability which ends up being tier 6 lel.

InfiniteSped said:
Hope for a PDL nuke or Albedo WCI, I guess
Albedo using her WCI wouldn't tell us much, actually. We wouldn't be able to scale it to any character's AP since it's a WCI, and Albedo's item in particular is only good at destroying inanimate objects. All it would do is give us an extreme lowball for WCI's.

It's only weak if it's used as a weapon. When used against inanimate objects, it's unmatched. If she performs some large-scale feat with it, it wouldn't really matter too much since it doesn't deal anywhere near as much damage to entities.

i don't see where you're coming from

if it is shown to destroy a massive structure, we can scale it to everyone due to it's damage being lower than a Divine weapon

Big AOE moves that would destroy a lot have a precedent with low damage, look at Nuclear Blast

The lowered damage only applies when it hits living things. Nuclear Blast has low damage, but has a large range. That's different. Ginnungagap does high damage to inanimate objects, and greatly reduced damage to living things. To be clear, when I say "living things" I'm referring to anything that's not inanimate. Even undead and golems still take reduced damage.

It is. That's why Ainz says that a divine-class item would work better as a weapon. Ginnungagap is basically meant to be used as a siege weapon, so when it's used to attack anything living it gets a reduction in damage. When it comes to direct combat, its only advantage over divine equipment is that it's indestructible, and it can shapeshift from its wand form into an axe, and probably other shapes.

Btw, in the Prologue they mention the "Sword of Damocles" spell, and say it's an orbital weapon that can break that super shield spell thing.

Baseless, but I imagine it as some giant ass sword falling from orbit and hitting things super hard. That could one could be good. >_>

I just noticed something weird, why doesnt Cure Ellims profile have flight as one of his abilities? He has wings and during their fight Ainz even summoned a wind elemental to prevent Cure from flying away

'The members of "Corpus of the Abyss" who had been forced into the battle had been annihilated. Even the Primal Air Elemental that was airborne to ward against Cure Elim taking flight had met the same fate.

I also noticed another problem, Zenberu has supersonic speed scaling from Zaryusu but it should really be the apposite sinse Zanberu was able to produce a sonic boom by swinging a halberd

Moments later, the moment when Zaryusu closed in— Something flashed with a loud bang before the eyes of Zaryusu as he lept to the side. That was the sound made by Zenberu's halberd.

Zenburu's speed rating is from his halberd though

unless someone changed it like

a minute ago

Back