• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is Overhaul fused? Does he have knowledge of Diavolo's powers? Diavolo blitzes and skips all of his attacks but depending on your answer he might not do anything because he has an 8-B form and his base form is High 8-C.

Overhaul can stall Diavolo by creating a maze out of the ground, but one time skip is all it'll take for Chisake's arms to be cut off in the next moment.

I'm voting D boi

It depends on the version. If Overhaul is fused then Diavolo literally deals no damage. Even in his base form Diavolo is going ot need a lot of hits because Overhaul is High 8-C.

If by they you mean the assassination team, Ghiaccio can AZ him and Nero can make scissors grow in his throat or somewhere in his brain killing him instantly. Illuso can BFR easily and Prosciutto can also defeat him if he can stay hidden long enough for Grateful Dead to take effect. Melone with prep time destroys as well.

By "they" I'm assuming there's no arguments against Diavolo's team.

Squalo - Minor damage to Chisake if wet, or distraction.

Tiziano - Could support one team mate by placing Talking Head inside them without activating its ability. Like in this video (0:40, 1:40).

Carne - I can see B. I. G. dealing most of the external damage to Chisake AND as a major distraction.

Chioccolata - Can disintegrate Chisake if given the right circumstance (Chisake doing a mega-jump).

Secco - Can swim inside Chisake and deal internal damage by melting his body, and given the opportunity, deal with Chisake himself.

Diavolo - Can climb up to where Chisake's body is and blow his head off.

Working in tandem, we get:

Chisake's main focus being on B. I. G. kaiju style.

Secco weakening Chisake's muscle joints so he collapses to the ground, allowing Chioccolata to damage him further. Also causing Chisake to bleed in areas around his body, allowing Squalo to distract him.

Tiziano planting Talking Head on Crush, allowing it to distract Chisake while staying inside his blood, teleporting if needed.

Diavolo potentially striking a killing blow if everything lines up for him to sever his arms or blow his head off with a sneak attack.

Thoughts?

LordUrien935 said:
If by they you mean the assassination team, Ghiaccio can AZ him and Nero can make scissors grow in his throat or somewhere in his brain killing him instantly. Illuso can BFR easily and Prosciutto can also defeat him if he can stay hidden long enough for Grateful Dead to take effect. Melone with prep time destroys as well.
They (and by extension I) mean Diavolo's private asssassination squad. Y'know Carne, Chioccolata, Secco, Squalo and Tiziano?

Ghiaccio - Chisake can deconstruct his ice.

Risotto - His range won't be enough to reach his body.

Illusio - Physically seperating a quirk may not be the same as seperating a stand.

Prosciutto - Entirely useless. Chisake can revert TGD's ageing.

Melone - I can see Babyface getting a sneak attack in on Chisake to sever his arms, but how is he going to get a blood sample?

Formaggio - Useless.

LordUrien935 said:
The rest is fair but AZ doesn't ignore Dura anymore

They (and by extension I) mean Diavolo's private asssassination squad. Y'know Carne, Chioccolata, Secco, Squalo and Tiziano?

Ghiaccio - Chisake can deconstruct his ice.

Risotto - His range won't be enough to reach his body.

Illusio - Physically seperating a quirk may not be the same as seperating a stand.

Prosciutto - Entirely useless. Chisake can revert TGD's ageing.

Melone - I can see Babyface getting a sneak attack in on Chisake to sever his arms, but how is he going to get a blood sample?

Formaggio - Useless.

But what about Pesci?

IMG 20200330 115536

I just remembered that Chisake can't activate his quirk on B. I. G., making a fused matchup a stomp for Diavolo's assassination team.

Back