• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overhaul Abilities Addition

Kinda a swift thread, I feel that Overhaul is missing Regeneration in his last key. After getting hit by a 100% kick from Deku, we can see him reforming his body. This is evident here.

If I recall correctly, this should fall under Low-Mid.

its functionally regen but its just an application of his quirk so i guess regen via quirk could be on there if you want but its not necessary

What separates self healing from regeneration?
That Regeneration is passive and automatic, if you keep punching Overhaul he wouldn't be able to heal himself, which is why he got defeated in the first place.

Last edited:
That Regeneration is passive and automatic, if you keep punching Overhaul he wouldn't be able to use heal himself, which is why he got defeated in the first place.
Why does Sukuna have regen on his profile then? He has to intend to do it, and same with all the curses. It isn’t passive

Back