• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgrown Rover (One Punch Man) vs Koromaru (Persona 3) - Speed Equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, but I think that you can't begin a match if there isn't a page for both fighters. I think this match is interesting. I suggest you to ask one of the moderators to create Koro's page (or if you want I can try to do it by myself, but it could end in a disater). I can help with Koromaru's info and skills (but you can find all you need in SMT wiki).

Even then I'm going to give my vote to Koromaru, Rover doesn't have a defense against an insta-kill like Mudoon and with `"High Counter" Koromaru has a 50% chance to repel Rover's physical attacks againt it.

The definition for Physical attack in Persona 3 is not very clear to me. I am not sure if Rover energy attack is considered physical or magical though.

There is also problem with the mudo and hama spells which i am still not sure if it is mental or physical or soul-level damage.

So is the speed equalize make this match up more comparable?

I think Black doggo is quite durable and have acceptable firepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back