• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outrider Revision (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so the brain can be given an "At most 8-A durability" with the reason "was destroyed by a bomb with a power source capable of wiping out an entire fleet of Omnicrafts".

The calc- [[1]]

Yes- it will scale to his AP from energy attacks.Although Ego firing the beam was not shown , Rocket stated that it was a man who saved them.

The officer of the Sovereign said "Somebody destroyed all our ships" to the High Priestess.

Later Gamora says to Ego "you can destroy two dozen spacecrafts without a suit" (but of course the actual number was far greater than just two dozen)

And all this occurred near Berhert, not on Ego's planet. So it's safe to assume his avatar can do it without much trouble.

It was said that Gamora won every time she fought against Nebula, prompting Thanos to upgrade her each time she lost. By the time of GoTG 2 though she seems to be a bit stronger than Gamora (at the end of their fight on Ego).

But Nebula obviously recovered far quickly than Gamora from the spaceship explosion so that might have helped her beat Gamora.

So likely Gamora, Drax for sure and possibly Groot as well scales to this. Star-Lord I am not sure since he was basically helpless in h2h combat against Gamora without his weapons.

Under the assumption Nebula powered the ship off her own battery it can scale to physical strength I think. Iron Man Mark 4 armor has 8-C rating for the output of 8GJ per second statement.

And speaking of the per second thing, there is a problem- the total destruction of the crafts took about 23 seconds of time as per video time stamp-that is, the time taken by the lasers to revolve around the ship destroying the crafts in their path. So shouldn't we divide the energy output by the time required for complete destruction of the crafts? It will yield only a High 8-C result if the value is divided by 23 in that case (closer to her present rating).

Has anyone tanked Nebula's blasts or something? Then that would scale to physical strength.

I agree, Large Building level makes much more sense.

Would this scale to Cap and the human heroes via Gamora fighting Proxima Midnight? (though even yes we should leave this for another thread, I want to resolve this asap)

Actually on second thought, since it took multiple lasers to destroy the crafts, shouldn't we just rate Nebula as "8-B over time", similar to Iron Man's rating?

Or we can just say High 8-C, 8-B overtime just like Iron Man.

All this is applicable only to Nebula since Ego's feat was near instantaneous- beam appears and splits into two in either direction of the Milano and branches off to hit the individual crafts (all this is done quickly- the explosion clears out fully by 4 seconds after the flash of the first huge beam appears).

I don't think Celestial Quill has demonstrated an 8-A or comparable feat by himself though. He did fight with Ego's avatar but the avatar is only near 8-C normally. Potentially 8-A with powers or something can be applied I suppose.

It is stated on the Celestial Quill profile that he was capable of harming and defeating Ego- but that never happened. He could do that to Avatar Ego in his base form with weapons or as Celestial, and but not to his true form itself.

That needs to be corrected.

I still don't think Nebula should be High 8-C though, since she is never shown to be able to output that many laser beams in just one second.

Can you try and count how many lasers were there and scale Nebula to the value of one laser?

That also sounds ok- so Gamora, Cap and Proxima will stay at 8-C then. Rest of the guardians are also 8-C. Will both Drax and Groot have "at least 8-C" for their rating or only Drax?

Groot "at least" since he is significantly stronger than his teenage self and seems to be slightly superior to Gamora, Drax "at least 8-C, likely higher" maybe?

All right. Celestial Quill should have AP rating of at least 8-C (able to fight and damage Ego's Avatar) High 6-B via Expansion or something like that. Quill never really showed any attack stronger than 8-C level on his own. His best feats in the Celestial form were injuring the face of Avatar Ego , destroying a few structures on the planet and forming the Giant Pac-Man which destroyed a giant form of Ego's Avatar.

Ok so my final suggestions:

Outriders: At most Building level

Star-Lord: At most Building level

Celestial Star-Lord: At least Building level, Large Country level via Expansion

Ego (Avatar): At least Building level, up to Multi-City Block level with powers

Gamora: Building level

Teenage Groot: Building level

Adult Groot: At least Building level

Drax: At least Building level, likely higher

Korath: At least Building level, likely higher

Nebula: Building level normally, Large Building level at peak, City Block level over-time

On an unrelated note, I calced the destruction caused by The Snap and found that it was at least 7-A by mere destruction of just the people and goes up to Low 6-B by estimating the biomass destruction-

The Snap

Anyways shouldn't Hulk have an additional key "With Nano-gauntlet",giving him an additional AP "Varies, up to 5-A against celestial bodies with the Power Stone" ?

Hulk never demonstrated a similar feat with it but he wielded basically an IG with the power stone so he should be able to do that right?

Ronan has the "upto 5-A" AP in his profile for the "with orb" key..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back