• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal Madoka Question

IMG_6918.png

Someone sent me this scan on discord saying that Madoka existed in this void and that it had no direction would mean that it would have to be either 0D or Low 1-A or higher because infinite dimensional realms have infinite different dimensional axis. (3D have 3 axis, 4D have 4 etc.) 0D have no axis but Low-1A and 1A realms transend dimensionality.
IMG_6917.png
Then I'm shown this by said person saying that because she ascended, it has to be Low 1-A or higher. Basically what would your all thoughts be here since I don't really know what to say here.

im like 99% sure this did not even get her to low 1-C in past threads but im too lazy to check, u should check past threads concerning her

well unless a knowledgeable member comes in and explains why this doesnt even make her low 1-c

This is goofy but no.

First of all, this just means Madoka inherits a dimensionless space, not that she is 1-A altogether so this wouldn't even scale to AP.
Two, this isn't the 'beyond the concept of dimensions' statement that we use for 1-A. It's just 'this place has no directions' which doesn't mean anything in regards to size or whatever.

As Jinsye mentioned, this merely means she exists in a space without dimensions, rather than transcending them or anything of the such. The statement is vague, and nothing implies she's beyond dimensions.

Shifting to a "higher plane" doesn't necessarily invoke a higher-dimensional existence, and even if it does, it could just be 4-D, which I believe is what she currently is. I see nothing that proves she's beyond that.

There is absolutely no way that this is 1-A, and without further explanation and evidence, I would not support Low 1-C either.

Alright thanks everyone. One last thing
IMG_6919.png
What would meta conceptual world mean here? It says meta-conceptual world, isn't that a world of concepts or something along those lines...?

Back