• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Out of Context... 2!

An infant walks on the moon, then summons a realm where a bunch of talking animals and creatures have to remove racism to them from the humans.

Amusingly, if you replace "children" with "adults", you end up with one of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For's storylines.

A boy who wants to be a priest starts an anti-religion following while a robot girl praises him on a video game. There's also a yandare with her brother's head on a jar and a Kamen Rider who wants to be Superman. A girl thinks rice will bring world peace, and her other personality is God. There's also a blue-haired tsundere who dies first. And a gay couple are the Demon God and the Strongest Magician, both are defeated on an anti-climax.

Yes, all of this is the same verse.

SpookyShadow said:
I would never remember that name, really
Hey, it's a lot better than its cringe worthy English version. Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle, ugh. I want to puke every time I read the series being called like that.

Ionliosite said:
Hey, it's a lot better than its cringe worthy English version. Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle, ugh. I want to puke every time I read the series being called like that.
I have a slight feeling that there are native Japanese speakers who feel that way about it's original name, if that's what it translates to in English...

I'd take the translations because is more easy to recall the names.

You know how anoying is the fact that you want to search/look for a certain anime/manga/LN/VN but have no idea how to write the name?

I have a slight feeling that there are native Japanese speakers who feel that way about it's original name, if that's what it translates to in English...
No, that's not how Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut translate to in English. That's why I hate the name, it's not what it means in Japanese at all.

Ionliosite said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
A guy who sucks and never ages trains his pet mouse to fight against other pets, he also gets more pets on the way.
Hey, Ash doesn't suck.
it took him more than 5 years to win an official league and the dude never caught a legendary.

If the Orange League isn't official, then the Alola League isn't either. And he has a legendary, his name is Melmetal.

A story that revolves around a man's journy to save the universe by doing the worst ever crime that could be recorded in existence.

Simply & Clean.

Unoriginal Memes said:
A child who is also god gets lonely and makes some parents for him. The father ***** off, then comes back and kills everyone. And
OFF

Poor guy who lives in the desert teams up with snarky dude, his pet, and princess so he beat the living s*** out of his dad

The world's strongest Martial Artist sees cheaters using magic tricks like turning their hair blonde and using scary holograms but he ain't having none of it and teaches em' a lesson with his fists. He also defeats a god and becomes one

Listentomyrhytm said:
The world's strongest Martial Artist sees cheaters using magic tricks like turning their hair blonde and using scary holograms but he ain't having none of it and teaches em' a lesson with his fists. He also defeats a god and becomes one
Dragon Ball according to Mister Satan.

Ionliosite said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Dragon Ball according to Mister Satan.
Yup

Back