• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our favorite Clone High character fights a slasher

So I just made a JFK profile and no idea why I wanted him to fight Jason but why not

We're using human Jason and he has none of his weapons

Speed equal

Also thanks to all of the people that added the small things like the proper quotes and the categories I did not know how to do that

Battle takes place in Clone High

JFK:

Jason:4

Incon:

Last edited:
Yeah, seems like Jason has the skill advantage.

Voting that JFK is assassinated again

Jason? The Slasher? With little hand-to-hand experience? The guy who’s mastered the bow and arrow at a young age, and slaughtered dozens of people? That Jason?

Back