• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Otoya Takechi vs Lucifer (Helltaker)

Is this a first Helltaker matches in the wiki? If yes then nice
Also it's been a while after the last Akuma no Riddle matches concluded, wonder if Prom can still keep up with her debate skill (technically i can arguing over Otoya, but with my uzzy memory and my sub-par of debate skill, i doubt i can't keep up with it lel), anyway...

Summary would be added later

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Otoya had a limite knowledge on Lucifer transmutation
  • Place: Lucifer Room in Society of Hell
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything
  • CEO of Hell: 1 (Semi)
  • The 21st Century Jack the Ripper: 1 (Azontr)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Lucifer.%28Helltaker%29.600.2966431.jpg

VS
Takechi.Otoya.600.1704570.jpg

Last edited:
Otaya takes this. She's a skilled assassin who's a master of fighting with scissors so based on her profile she sorta outskills.

its either she outskill or she gets kissed

I'd say more professional skill would win more often

actually
can't lucifer just wave her hand and make her die from turning her blood into vinegar

Lucifer doesn't really fight in character so she won't just start off with that. She's a CEO, after all.

I don't see why Luci wouldn't go for the blood to vinegar option the moment things got difficult. Otoya can back her into a corner, sure, but Lucifer will just respond by killing her.

I mean, would she really survive long enough to see 'when things got difficult'? I ain't trying to wank skill difference but I also want to wank skill difference a bit.

Well, Otoya can ranged her out via throwing out her scissors

Luci can use the transmutation when it's start getting dangerous, but the moment she doing it Otoya will finish it off
Good thing that Luci doesn't have Gilgamesh arrogancy

In character wouldn't Lucifer want to end the battle quickly since she would usually be busy with CEO business or whatever? I don't think I would put it above her to just go for one shot hax moves since she isn't a fight heavy character.

Her standard tactics say it's transmutation lol, I think I'll vote Lucifer just because it's in character to start with transmutation based on the profile

In character wouldn't Lucifer want to end the battle quickly since she would usually be busy with CEO business or whatever? I don't think I would put it above her to just go for one shot hax moves since she isn't a fight heavy character.
That's possible, maybe yuri kiss of death is the most likely while transimation aren't used until it's starting to get dangerous

Then again, range and skill for Otoya are enough to put her down
Maybe Otoya adds Lucifer to her harem.
Considering Akuma no Riddle is an yuri anime/manga, absolutely yes

That's possible, maybe yuri kiss of death is the most likely while transimation aren't used until it's starting to get dangerous
Her standard tactics are literally going for transmutation though, and she wasn't in danger when she used it against helltaker so I don't see why she won't use it against what she perceives to be another human, especially when she is likely to be in the mindset of wanting to do something other than fighting since she is a CEO so she would end the fight as soon as possible which she can do with transmutation.
Then again, range and skill for Otoya are enough to put her down
Yeah, but that's if Lucifer decides to drag out the fight rather than get back to her CEO activties

Honestly that thing need to be covered up
While I agree that helltaker characters shouldn't really have standard battle tactics considering where they come from, I still don't think Lucifer would prolong the battle and therefore open with transmutation.

It's sorta shaky I guess. It's skill vs transmutation basically, will Lucifer get cut up or will Otoya's blood become vinegar? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

It's sorta shaky I guess. It's skill vs transmutation basically, will Lucifer get cut up or will Otoya's blood become vinegar? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!
You forgot range, aside that pretty much that and DBZ outro are too mainstream

I mean it's really likely she goes for it as opening. the only reason she didn't do it in the first place is that she wants to give helltaker an offer for passing her trials and is curious whats his goal.

so throw scissors vs transmutation
I'd go with transmutation since unlike scissor I don't think she can dodge it

maybe half the distance since it will be harder to dodge her scissor close range

I mean it's really likely she goes for it as opening. the only reason she didn't do it in the first place is that she wants to give helltaker an offer for passing her trials and is curious whats his goal.

so throw scissors vs transmutation
I'd go with transmutation since unlike scissor I don't think she can dodge it

maybe half the distance since it will be harder to dodge her scissor close range
I mean the range on her transmutation is really pitiful to say, when Otoya noticed that she's likely going yo keep her distance away
She's psychopath but not into really batshit bloodlust

give her prior knowledge then at least for transmutation and keep the distance the same if transmutation has short range
so she doesn't just go melee and get transmutated

What stops Lucifer from transmutation? Just because you know someone can hax you to death like that doesn't mean you can exactly stop it lol.

Unless Otoya starts right in Lucifer's face I don't see how she will outpace a handwave from Lucifer which causes her to be oneshot

What stops Lucifer from transmutation? Just because you know someone can hax you to death like that doesn't mean you can exactly stop it lol.

Unless Otoya starts right in Lucifer's face I don't see how she will outpace a handwave from Lucifer which causes her to be oneshot
iirc they said it has range that is within talking distance with Helltaker

Otoya has range attacks so she can use and just avoids going within transmute range
I think the usual problem with 9-B matches has reared it's ugly head again. All Helltaker characters scale to The Helltaker's strength feat which is 755,748.4031999998 joules.

Meanwhile, I can't seem to find any calcs for Otoya or characters she scales to.
upon checking something in the wiki it seems like punching a hole through a wall feat with the image with sumireko where everyone probably scales with is only at 2914.65 joule if violent fragmentation and 29k if pulverize
I assumed reinforced concrete btw since I doubt a big school won't use reinforced wall

so uh massive gap?

You should probably give Lucifer knowledge on Otoya then since Otoya can just run away from Lucifer and use her skill advantage to throw scissors at vital spots while Lucifer cannot do anything and due to her lack of notable combat experience, will not be prepared for it.

If Lucifer knows that she is fighting against a ranged opponent then she will focus on taking cover in her room assuming the rocks that helltaker pushed around are apart of that environment and although Otoya will very likely be able to hit Lucifer, because Lucifer is prepared she will know to focus on defending any vital spots.

Due to Lucifer's above average intelligence, I imagine she could easily come up with a strategy like that mid battle and due to her higher willpower and greater AP based on what Jed said, she will be able to endure a few ranged attacks from Otoya.

This will make the match a stamina match which Lucifer will win since she has the greater stamina and as a result I imagine that once Otoya gets somewhat tired from running around and trying to stay outside of Lucifer's range, Lucifer will be able to get into a few meters distance and then transmute her blood and win.

I'd say Lucifer wins 6/10 since although Otoya has a pretty big skill advantage, she is limited to throwing things inside of a room with several human sized rocks her opponent is using for cover while simultaneously having to stay outside of a few meters which at maximum should be 10 giving Lucifer time to come up with a simple strategy that manipulated the limitations of her opponent to her advantage.

Although what I stated above is still debatable, giving just Otoya knowledge makes the match very one sided so I'd prefer if both characters received knowledge of each other.

upon checking something in the wiki it seems like punching a hole through a wall feat with the image with sumireko where everyone probably scales with is only at 2914.65 joule if violent fragmentation and 29k if pulverize
I assumed reinforced concrete btw since I doubt a big school won't use reinforced wall

so uh massive gap?
Very massive ap gap, to the point where the haxless Otoya shouldn't be able to even scratch Luci. This is an AP and Hax stomp in favor of Lucifer.

Angry aside, it's not truly hax stomp as again, the range for said hax are really pitiful

But for the AP stomp, yeah this is depressing

Make me wondering, why not making them 9-A? Helltaker i mean
Assuming you mean the helltaker girls since they massively upscale from the feat, the helltaker's feat is too small for them to upscale as its still 27.7x away from baseline 9-A and without a scaling chain they can't get that high of a jump in tiers from just upscaling

Assuming you mean the helltaker girls since they massively upscale from the feat, the helltaker's feat is too small for them to upscale as its still 27.7x away from baseline 9-A and without a scaling chain they can't get that high of a jump in tiers from just upscaling
Ah getcha

You know what is even more depressing? This is an first Helltaker matches that run really well until the AP brought up

The very first helltaker match was....a spite from what i seen

Back