• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I live in a universe of infinite attractive girls that can literally make my dreams come true? Oh, that sounds good

The real cal howard said:
So, I live in a universe of infinite attractive girls that can literally make my dreams come true? Oh, that sounds good
though you will at the bottom not at the top OVO

As long as she can manipulate the boundary between fatigue and energized, then I'm good.

OVO

you're range needs to be infinite universes but then again boundary manipulation so it works OVO

Darn, was gonna include a plot twist where it turns out they're all yukkuris or are as manly as those genderswapped Cirnos.... Eh you get my point.

so is this an actual serious matchup thread or is it just some horny virgin masturbating on his keyboard? I am kinda confused here

the only boundry yukari would/should manipulate is the boundry between you not acting like a neckbeard

dont derail the thread

5-A already gets stomped, because it lacks the necessary range and is essentially dying by itself.

Aka yukari gaps away and othinus dies waiting.

Wuta420 said:
so is this an actual serious matchup thread or is it just some horny virgin masturbating on his keyboard? I am kinda confused here
the only boundry yukari would/should manipulate is the boundry between you not acting like a neckbeard

dont derail the thread
aw you beat me to it

also is this 100% success othinus without the fairy spell? (theoyretical as this version has not happened) or othinus with gungnir and fairyspell weakening her constantly?

Back