• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea how he got out of the Ravelwoods. He shouldn't have been able to no matter how much he adapted.

Why would 343 have a problem with 682 being killed over and over?

682 doesnt even need to adapt to be stronger than Oryx as Oryx has nothing that can kill 682 even if he did adapt to be massively stronger

Wokistan said:
A perpetual AP gap is by definition an incap, as one party is unable to harm the other.

@Agnaa Even if Oryx just tries to kill 682 over and over thats just an incon as neither cna kill the other

Perpetually killing the other every time they regenerate for 24 hours isn't an incap?

Alright then, incon since neither can kill the other.

Incap is defined as when one character cannot harm one another. Once he gets past 3-A, 682 can't hurt him but he can hurt it. Per Standard Battle Assumptions:

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Also, nobody's countered lawhax yet.

Changing my vote to Oryx then.

@Wok Im sorry but no, ive been in at least five different threads where it was argued vehemently that just pasting the opponent over and over for 24 hours is not an incapacitation. You need to do some serious explaining when everyone else ive talked to has told me how wrong i was to think otherwise.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Wok Im sorry but no, ive been in at least five different threads where it was argued vehemently that just pasting the opponent over and over for 24 hours is not an incapacitation. You need to do some serious explaining when everyone else ive talked to has told me how wrong i was to think otherwise.
The explaining is in the rules. If you want to change those rules, make a CRT for it.

TL;DR Pasting the opponent over and over again is not a means of incapacitation, make a CRT if you think it should be

Why not just cite the actual page? You losing an unrelated argument isn't a valid one here without further elaboration.

He can also just sit there and be stronger while 682 is unable to damage him. Doesn't need to constantly kill it.

@Wok Dont try to use double standards, you are the one using an invalid argument that goes against a widely accepted wiki standard

Wokistan said:
He can also just sit there and be stronger while 682 is unable to damage him. Doesn't need to constantly kill it.
682 can do the same, if you switch out 'damage' for 'kill' or 'harm in a meaningful way'

But I am using the one on the official page...

WeeklyBattles said:
@Wok Dont try to use double standards, you are the one using an invalid argument that goes against a widely accepted wiki standard
If it's not a rule, it's not a rule.

The written rule says something different, that takes precedent.

682 can do the same, if you switch out 'damage' for 'kill' or 'harm in a meaningful way'

No, since it hasn't gotten past 3-A AP while Oryx with his own adaptation already got a 4D degree of power (literally the word "cyst" stopped him from being Low 2-C, and a 2-B upgrade is being planned). 682 is not adapting past multiple instances of its own adaptation and Oryx's adaptation all stacked on itself. 682 < several 682s.

Wait, isn't it sorta a stomp anyways?

Although this is an interesting point from Gyro.

He can kill it though, it just doesn't stay dead. The page never said the damage you do has to be permeant.

ANd again, law manipulation to just ascribe the value of "incapacitated lizard" to 682 hasn't been countered yet.

I don't think that 682 has better adaptation than literally its own adaptation with someone else's adaptation stacked ontop of it...

The fact that this never happened and would be outside help anyways. He banned him from death, not from losing a vs debate.

@Wok Nope, Type 8 and outside influence is allowed now, and has been for quite some time, its why Kharn is so OP, because he has outside help from Khorne

That's a blessing provided to Kharn. The whole "khorne personally intercedes" thing is just an easier way of saying it. Type 8 doesn't entail another dude just showing up and ******* over their opponent when this has literally never happened before.

As does the law of Oryx, in this key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back